Become a Patron!

So Happy With Focalecig Quality

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recently purchased a new mod from Focalecig, & it's a Stingray type clone, with an engraved wolf's head at the bottom of one side. I bought this mod because I'm a fanatic about dogs, love everything about them, and being around them, so why not have a mod that emphasizes that? I recieved my new mod in a time period that was considerably shorter than what I expected, coming from China, & I was very pleased with that.

There was an instance I thought I had a problem with my new mod, but with the help I recieved from Doris, and the other customer service reps, it was solved, and we figured out it was in fact not a problem with the mod, but with my not knowing about the one particular issue at hand. So, I got to educate myself further with new mods, & at the same time, be abl to tell others of my experience. But the first knee jerk reaction is not always the best one, and this was the example of mine. I reacted wrong, and said things that were not considerably favorable looking.

Since then, I have made considerble attempts to educate myself with extensive reading, & watching of videos on the use and workings of different type mods. And I am very pleased with the help I recieved from the many fine folks here on the VU, & with Doris, the customer service rep in China. Now, if the issue arises again, I will not be ignorant as to what should be done to correct it. Mods must have cleaning from time to time, both externally, and internally, to ensure they continus to function as intended.

I plan on returning to Focalecig, as a customer, having seen some items I may want to incorporate into my daily vaping practices. Anyone that considers Focalecig for your source for mods, or accessories should not hesitate, because it is my experience that if there is an issue, Doris will be more than happy to help you find a solution, or to assist you in making a decision about any particular item you are looking for.

They ARE one of the more reputable vendors here on the VU, & you can be confident in making any purchases from them.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Errr, what happened to it?

I don't have one, but others do and there may be a fix for it.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
^^^^what he said

Have you contacted Doris in customer service, they have their own sub forum here, she is very helpful and will probably help you out.

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
Yea. I just placed my first order with them 10 days ago. Stated that requires 2-7 days to process. Still hasn't shipped. They seem to be worse than Fasttech about lying about shipping times. Put up some bogus statement about shipping and they still didn't make that date either. This will probably be my last order from them.Just post the actual date you will have them to ship please. If you don't know, state that when i order and let me decide.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Errr, what happened to it?

I don't have one, but others do and there may be a fix for it.
The floating contact pin stopped floating and everytime I screw things together, it fires continuously.

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's your switch doing that not the floating pin

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's your switch doing that not the floating pin
Well, either way, what can I do or get to make it right again? The pin in my real Stingray moves back and forth, this one stopped.

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A sku # plz so I can see what switch it is..

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, either way, what can I do or get to make it right again? The pin in my real Stingray moves back and forth, this one stopped.
That's really not a problem if your getting a connection and you are..

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A sku # plz so I can see what switch it is..
I can't find my paperwork on it, but it is the Wolf ech mod on their site. Doris is gonna want an order number, and I have no idea where that is either.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't find my paperwork on it, but it is the Wolf ech mod on their site. Doris is gonna want an order number, and I have no idea where that is either.
19883 that's the model number

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you using button-top or protected batteries?

If it's similar to some of mine, the top insulator can get stuck.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a thought and probably a silly thought, but did you happen to lose the delrin insulator to the switch?
I only ask because one time when changing my battery the isolator fell out of my Neme and I didn't notice. When I put it all back together the thing just kept on firing.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a thought and probably a silly thought, but did you happen to lose the delrin insulator to the switch?
I only ask because one time when changing my battery the isolator fell out of my Neme and I didn't notice. When I put it all back together the thing just kept on firing.
what is that damn bug crawling on the screen? I've tried swatting it 4-5 times before I figured out it's not on my screen....lmao

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever taken the switch apart on your new mod yet?? Have you ever adjusted it??

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what is that damn bug crawling on the screen? I've tried swatting it 4-5 times before I figured out it's not on my screen....lmao
Believe it or not, I think I fixed it. I took the bottom switch apart, and wiped it off, and put it back together, and it's working, but once in awhile the switch will get stuck. I think I'm just gonna have to play with it to make sure it turns loose....

Vapor Zen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So with your life un-Fuvked my work here is done.. Vape on fair citizens of the vaping underground..

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You have to clean mods in the switch and 510 pin, I clean my regular mods weekly, if you don't clean them your going to have problems ;)

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You have to clean mods in the switch and 510 pin, I clean my regular mods weekly, if you don't clean them your going to have problems ;)
Yeah, I'm gonna do it again with some alcohol swabs, but I just don't like the fact it catches and gets stuck on itself.....maybe a manufacturing defect?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I'm gonna do it again with some alcohol swabs, but I just don't like the fact it catches and gets stuck on itself.....maybe a manufacturing defect?

Might check for burrs in the metal or threads, I know that is a common thing. Had some big ones in my Aquas. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad ya got it worked out. :)

congratulations-008.gif

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an annoying little fucker aint it?
You're not the first one to say you took a swing at the little beastie.
Anyway, sounds like you're getting some great feedback here and you're getting the issue resolved.
Good luck brother.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's an annoying little fucker aint it?
You're not the first one to say you took a swing at the little beastie.
Anyway, sounds like you're getting some great feedback here and you're getting the issue resolved.
Good luck brother.
Yeah, I really think I need to take a really small wire brush and sweep around the threads a few times. That may be what's catching the switch......

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, I really think I need to take a really small wire brush and sweep around the threads a few times. That may be what's catching the switch......
But where would one find a wire brush that small? I don't want to scratch the chrome next to the threads....

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah fuck it, hit that fucker with a metal brush just don't get too aggressive and try not to mess up the outside finish on your mod.
Take control of the mech, don't let the mech take control of you. lol

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello @Daniel,

My apology for late response for this thread and sorry to hear that problem happened on the product you received from Focalecig.

I just checked this product problem from our record and got your email history with service@focalecig, it seems the problem has been solved, right?

If there is anything i can help with, please use "@" my name to bring my attention :) or i might miss it.

Thank you!
Doris

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah fuck it, hit that fucker with a metal brush just don't get too aggressive and try not to mess up the outside finish on your mod.
Take control of the mech, don't let the mech take control of you. lol
Fishee, i like your signature:D you got me.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just wanted to post this comment about my previous comments about FocalECig, and the mod I purchased from them. The problem did not originate from them, it was on my end, and from my ignorance about certain aspects I should have educated myself about before talking. The mod I purchased from them, the Wolf style mod-- http://focalecig.com/Product/Wolf-StyleMechanical-Mod-19883, is working just fine, & is doing exactly as it should be. I at the time, let emotions get in the way of looking at the issue, & seeing what I could do to resolve it.

I cannot say, with all honesty, that my experience with FocalECig was bad, in fact, it was just the opposite. My mod arrived here faster than I thought it would, & I in my haste to get up & running, overlooked some details I should have paid more attention to. I do plan on using them in the future, for any mods, or other devices I may need or want in my vaping experience. Should anyone else read this, & wonder about the quality of items and service from FocalECig, I can say that I am satisfied with what I recieved, and the service from them was just fine. Life is too short to focus on negatives, or to be influenced by minute differences of opinions.

And I do aplogize for any grief this may have caused FocalECig, that was not my intent to have negatively impacted them, or their business.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe you can have a mod help you change the title of the thread to something else so this supplier doesn't get negative feed on this?

Agree here... Doris is great and always willing to fix issues (if there actually is one) - the negative thread title made me curious of the issue..

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to post this comment about my previous comments about FocalECig, and the mod I purchased from them. The problem did not originate from them, it was on my end, and from my ignorance about certain aspects I should have educated myself about before talking. The mod I purchased from them, the Wolf style mod-- http://focalecig.com/Product/Wolf-StyleMechanical-Mod-19883, is working just fine, & is doing exactly as it should be. I at the time, let emotions get in the way of looking at the issue, & seeing what I could do to resolve it.

I cannot say, with all honesty, that my experience with FocalECig was bad, in fact, it was just the opposite. My mod arrived here faster than I thought it would, & I in my haste to get up & running, overlooked some details I should have paid more attention to. I do plan on using them in the future, for any mods, or other devices I may need or want in my vaping experience. Should anyone else read this, & wonder about the quality of items and service from FocalECig, I can say that I am satisfied with what I recieved, and the service from them was just fine. Life is too short to focus on negatives, or to be influenced by minute differences of opinions.

And I do aplogize for any grief this may have caused FocalECig, that was not my intent to have negatively impacted them, or their business.
Thank you Daniel!
I respect to your honesty and consideration!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe you can have a mod help you change the title of the thread to something else so this supplier doesn't get negative feed on this?

OP can actually change the title of the thread by going into the 'Thread Tools' at the top (as long as you are the thread creator) and choosing 'Change Title'

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Changing the title of the thread is a great idea as the issue at hand is now a moot point..

But I would like Daniel to suggest a new title himself as he did start the thread.

VU Sponsors