Become a Patron!

So how's PurNic from Nic River?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually use Carolina Xtract and BCF, but I need enough stuff for to qualify for free shipping.
Then I see they no longer have NicSelect.....they even have Chinese Nic now.....WTH?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only difference I noticed is the purenic is thicker. My droppers don't wanna suck it up but I make it work.

Other than that, I didn't notice a change in taste or anything. I'm vaping it right now and enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I usually use Carolina Xtract and BCF, but I need enough stuff for to qualify for free shipping.
Then I see they no longer have NicSelect.....they even have Chinese Nic now.....WTH?
Nic river used to carry NicSelect but as you noticed, they now switched to PurNic as well as adding more lines.

I have not tested it, when I run out I'll be looking for other vendors carrying NicSelect. However some people claim it's as good as NicSelect.

Maybe some here tried it, but I would do a search not just here, and see if you can find some reviews. At the end it's as usual...subjective.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’ve tried both their Purnic and Chemnovatic and both are just as good as the Nicselect they used to have. They all have testing sheets you can look at for whatever batch you’re buying from. Quality stuff from a quality vendor.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting ready to order nic today. Used nicselect too. Bummer. Tried Nude nic, but shipping took forever. Thought they forgot about me.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered nicselect from liquid barn, shipping was reasonable.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But...I don't doubt what others have said that purnic is just as good...I still prefer to use BCF for flavors, that leaves me looking for decent nic and reasonable shipping.

VU Sponsors