Become a Patron!

So I figured you guys would undertstand...

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a new vapor and recently upgraded to an istick with a nautilus mini tank. I forgot that I had ordered a CE4 cheapo electronic cigarette and it came in the mail today. I tried it just to see... OMG it sux. Its so weak compared to my istick. I'm giving it to a friend who wants to get into vaping. LOL!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL nice.
Or you could keep it as back up.
Some of my gear that I loved has been downgraded to back up status and it's ok with that.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice PIF. And yes I understand I use mostly rebuildables and high wattage devices. The wife uses Isticks with Nautilus tanks. They don't have the airflow or vapor production I like :) But she is happy with them so that's what matters.

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I still rotate my itaste vv with the evods but it seems a lot better than this CE4 thing i got. It feels cheap I guess and doesnt hit hard at all. My poor hubby thought I was quitting cigs to save money but i've embarked on a bigger hobby then he expected trying all these devices and juices lol!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL.. That happens to all of us :) In my case, between me and the wife, we have ~$550-$600 extra to spend on vape gear every month after quitting :D

kacy h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im ready to try BigNasty! Still trying to learn about everything. My tax returns are going to be going towards a lot of vape stuff lol!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would seriously suggest clones, some vendors shine for service and quality. Please keep us in mind and as a sounding board before dropping serious coin on anything.
Also the contest section here... I won a pair before christmas and the juice I won is seriously winning me over.

VU Sponsors