Become a Patron!

So I got past one problem and got another

Chaotic_Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have my mutation x v4 with airflow half covered and the under coil air flow open on the lowest 2 on both sides and duel parallel coil build with 7/6 wraps on a 3.5 mm jig clocking in at .19 ohms. I run it at 130, only for clouds of course, and it fixed my vapor density problem. Now I guess it's not a real problem but more of a survey.

How long do you inhale/exhale? I've seen 4 different ones and I'm wondering where you guys/girls are.
1: short inhale long exhale (dragging it out)
2: short inhale short exhale (quick burst)
3: long inhale long exhale
4: long inhale short exhale.

I have even seen some people just let it flow out a bit then do a big push.

My question is what method tends to work best for you personally? I have done like 6 second pull and a 4 second exhale and saw almost no difference compared to a 4 second pull with a 6 second exhale.
I feel like a long inhale and long exhale just gets me pushing more air than vapor out which kills the density.

Sent from my dos terminal.

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For me it just depends, if I'm hitting my mod above 80 watts I go for a quick inhale because it's hot. If I'm trying to chuck a huge cloud I'm gonna use the cloudchasing breathing technique. So exhale and hold down my firing button at the end of my exhale to get a "head start." Then I'm gonna inhale as hard and fast as I can until I can't anymore. Then on the exhale I relax my bottom lip, similar to a sort of bulldog lip, when I'm close to being at the end of my exhale I purse my lips to shoot a powerful amount of air through my cloud. So really I don't base my inhale to exhale off of seconds. Hope this helps.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

VU Sponsors