Become a Patron!

So i need some advice

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so until recently I have been out of work for a while. I am working now and for Christmas my mom wants to buy me 150 bucks or so of vaping gear. I am looking for a reliable Box mod (Beast, God Mod, Sigelie sp?, etc) and a decent RDA. The RDA could be a clone. I have a nice mech mod, and the last RDA I bought was a mutation V2. I loved it to death but after a week the deck started to break. It broke after a few unsuccessful builds. Actually, its not broken, but reads like it has a short on my Ohm meter. I don't wanna throw it on a mod and blow my face off. I am extremely well versed in mech mods and RDA's. As well as building coils and making my own juice. So, suggestions on a good box mod? and an RDA to go with it? Thanks ahead of time!

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also, I have never owned a box mod before (unless you count the MVP 2). I typically rock .18 - .3 Ohms on my atty, and mostly use 24 or 26 gauge Kanthal.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sigelei 100w or a Clouper T6/T8
God Box is a temporary thrill.......and the Beast Box is overrated now that the market is full of box modders. As for RDA's....my personal favrouites are the Tobh V2 and Doge V1....honourable mention going to the CLT and Vulcan

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I should mention that I have owned/own everything mentioned above. The God Box was sold after a week because my curiousity was satisfied....the Beast Box I owned ages ago (Serial Number 002) only because I know the guy locally that makes them. The Siggy was fantastic kit...but I just dont do regulated anymore.

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Yeah, the Sigelei and the T8 I have been looking at. Haven't looked at the Tobh yet but have been eyeing the Doge. They have the T8 and the Doge at my local vape shop.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've also owned a Variant...and I really think the screen on the T8 is superiour.

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I can find a decent mech I will go for that.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I collect and vape "unicorn" wood box mods....unregulated and mechanical. I have pics posted all over the place of them.

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just been having problems with some of the mechs I have bought lately. I just want a no fuss setup that will last me

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My suggestion:
A V2 or 100 plus Sigelei.
New pair of batteries to mate to the sig.
Doge with chuff top, TOBH, or a Tugboat V2. There are lots of good RDA's. Just pick one that fits your style.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
101 Vapor....and just asking around. A good place to hang out and ask questions is in the "Alternate Universe" thread....that is my "home" here.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have bought quite a bit from Ebay. All the things mentioned above, have come from there. You can also buy outside of the USA, but if you aren't comfortable with LONG waiting times for delivery, stay state side.

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so I have decided upon the Sigelei 100 watt plus. Found it at elementvapes. Now, gotta decide upon an RDA. Anyone have a good link for a Doge or authentic Mutation

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Although I am trying to steer clear of Ebay right now as when I was jobless I bought tons of stuff on credit, and I a shaky about putting my new card on there. I just wanna buy the RDA and be done. I know Ebay keeps your card info and stuff.

Silent Solution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would much rather buy it from a site than from Ebay. Although if Im going for the Mutation V2 again or the Doge I can grab that from my local shop

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Amazon or where ever else you want I guess.
Ebay will get you the best price state side, IMO.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, so I have decided upon the Sigelei 100 watt plus. Found it at elementvapes. Now, gotta decide upon an RDA. Anyone have a good link for a Doge or authentic Mutation
I would look into a Veritas RDA. My friend has two of them and they are awesome! Definitely going to be my next RDA! Good flavor and good cloud. Somehow, the way they are built, you don't have to drip as often, even with a hot build. Check out Rip Trippers review on YouTube.

VU Sponsors