Become a Patron!

So i'm stuck with a decision

Should i follow through with the return process of the boost or keep it.

• Send the boost back and get the reborn with the touch screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I ordered an Asmodus Minikin Reborn from a pretty popular vape website and instead of my brand new touch screen mod I had recieved The Asmodus Minikin boost non-touchscreen mod. So now I'm trying to decide if it would be worth going through the shipping troubles to return and get a reborn or if I should just keep the boost because i've heard its a great mod too. I havent recieved an email back yet from the company and i recieved the mod yesterday and its just tempting. i'm so sick of this pulse bf and dead rabbit combo and i really wanna quit smoking again can someone provide some insight for me or give me a reccomendation.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd ding them for it; I'd likely dispute with PP or CC company w/i a weekend of time, too.

You order One Thing, you expect One Thing - not Some-Other Thing.

The dispute-card is pretty useful, and you might also just sell the damned thing off or offer it for Trade, since you will have to go thru the whole reship/turn-around-time issue again.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Depending on the Vendor and how they handle this mistake, I think a little patience is warranted to start. I have had a vendor send the wrong device and instead of returning and sending a new one they just sent what I ordered and didn't request I send the other back. At least wait for the reply. Good Luck

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
While I would never recommend a touchscreen mod, I believe it is important to hold vendors accountable and make sure you get what you ordered and paid for

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I would never recommend a touchscreen mod, I believe it is important to hold vendors accountable and make sure you get what you ordered and paid for
Could be worse: could be a biosensor/fingerprint-mod ;->

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you might have got lucky as personally the touch screen is a no go for me, but you should get what you paid for so if that's what you wanted, go after them.

VU Sponsors