Become a Patron!

So many choices! Which batteries to get for the Geekvape Aegis x?

I just ordered the Geekvape Aegis X and I have no clue which batteries to get. Safety and performance are both important to me. I want some that will be safe but will also last. I have used 4 or 5 different Vapes and am currently using the Smok Novo 2. I first started to get off of cigarettes but am wanting to experiment more with flavors and amps. Basically, I am wanting a battery that will work great if choose on the lower side as well as the higher side of amps. Or is that possible? I don’t mind buying 4 batteries if I have to, like 2 for lower and 2 for higher. I just have no clue about this part of it all. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liionwholesale.com is having a sale right now as well. Ends tonight. Samsung 25r has always been a good one for me. Molicel 26A,sony Vtc5a, vtc6. All are pretty good. Having different sets for low amp and high amperage is as important as keeping the sets (married) together. I run mostly the molicel P26A at the moment. Have a few sets for dual battery mods and a bunch of single unmarried batteries for the smaller mods

VU Sponsors