Become a Patron!

So many questions....

Razaiel177

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First let me start by saying happy 2015 fellow vapors. May this year bring new and amazing experiences to us all. :)

There are things that leave me boggled about ejuice and DYI'ing. The first being what is the difference between normal and organic e liquid? Is there a different method to crafting them? If anyone could answer these newbie questions or direct me to some reading material or vid, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought some organic flavor. Turns out, instead of the usual PG contained in the flavor, it has VG. Therefore, I think a organic e-liquid would be all VG, no PG.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought some organic flavor. Turns out, instead of the usual PG contained in the flavor, it has VG. Therefore, I think a organic e-liquid would be all VG, no PG.

Not necessarily!

Organic flavors come in a much smaller variety (skunk's butt glands for strawberry, anyone? LOL It's not skunk but it's something similar). I stick to artificial flavorings - at least we know what's in them!

All flavorings are used the same way, but some are more concentrated than others so you use less - it just depends on the brand.

It's easier if you find a recipe you want to make and buy those flavorings. You're more likely to hit on a good vape than messing around (to start with) trying to come up with something good Or, you might have a natural talent for mixing flavors and hit a good one straight off, but most of us made some real horrors until we found some good recipes!

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not necessarily!

Organic flavors come in a much smaller variety (skunk's butt glands for strawberry, anyone? LOL It's not skunk but it's something similar). I stick to artificial flavorings - at least we know what's in them!

All flavorings are used the same way, but some are more concentrated than others so you use less - it just depends on the brand.

It's easier if you find a recipe you want to make and buy those flavorings. You're more likely to hit on a good vape than messing around (to start with) trying to come up with something good Or, you might have a natural talent for mixing flavors and hit a good one straight off, but most of us made some real horrors until we found some good recipes!
Skunk But! That's the funniest shit I have read in a long time! LMAO!!! I will have to remember to stay away from that flavor!

VU Sponsors