Become a Patron!

So-Mich Vape Price cut 120ml = $12

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hope this is good!
It is in my opinion very good. Waaayyy more flavor the vvv! Been blowing through the guy at an alarmingly fast rate. Dragon is nice, zerg very tasty, pucker punch kicks vvv's strawberry lemonade's ass. Placed another order over the weekend for the rest of their line and it shipped today. All in all great service and product!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm letting my stuff age. The Toucan Sammy is good right away.

I've thought about trying The Guy and apple pie.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm letting my stuff age. The Toucan Sammy is good right away.

I've thought about trying The Guy and apple pie.
Good to know as mine should be here today. Hopefully I don't have to let it steep too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know who they are and ordered from them a long time ago. He's giving away 100ml bottles when you order a certain amount. So I did notice the weak juice, just thought I might be missing something else. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know who they are and ordered from them a long time ago. He's giving away 100ml bottles when you order a certain amount. So I did notice the weak juice, just thought I might be missing something else. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

You got it kid

Vape On

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One more thing, I really appreciate you posting specials. A great service to the community and I've bought on a few of your post. So thank you! !!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One more thing, I really appreciate you posting specials. A great service to the community and I've bought on a few of your post. So thank you! !!

No problem :) ty.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I updated the webite so if it looks different that's why, hopefully it looks better.. I think so. Can I have your inputs?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Working well on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, good to hear! Tyty

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping on an order of Toucan Sammy, Sweet Cheeks, The Guy, Zerg, Tangerine Swirl, and *ngel *ust for the past couple of weeks.

ALL of the juices are total in your face flavor bombs. A couple too much so for my tastes. Most had me dialing down the temp/power a bit. This is some serious skunky, funky, smelly, tasty stuff in the best way ;)

I get excited when i discover value priced juice lines that are REALLY good. I haven't tried any other line with the consistent flavor intensity though.

Toucan Sammy: Fruit loops. Intense and tart. The candy/fruit flavor is nice and start and slightly outshines the milkiness. Like, but don't love. Not my favorite flavor profile.

Sweet Cheeks: Total love here.... I am a long time fan of strawberries and milk/cream type vapes and most are out of balance to my tastebuds. I prefer a nice balance but a noticeable intensity of the fruit flavor. This hits that sweet spot. Not just strawberries here, not sure what the other fruity type flavor are but the definitely pop with a tad of tanginess. (The only other similar flavor with this flavor intensity is now in 2nd spot...Zeus by Thunderhead.)

The Guy: Holy fucking fruit bomb. Beyond love for this one. I don't usually like tropical fruit vapes but this blew me away. Mangoe is dominant and not sure what others are in it. Maybe papaya and pineapple.

Zerg: Bluebery & Raspberry(?) candy type vape. Very intense sweet fruitiness with a nice tartness. Definitely getting more.

Tangerine Swirl: Just like described. Orange ice cream type flavor. Like but not really my type of flavor.

*ngel *ust: Now this is a weird one.... REALLY intense, tart Pixie Stick flavor. Totally in your face. Really like the flavor but after about 1/2 of tank the memories of childhood kept coming. Including the way my tongue felt after eating way too many Pixie Sticks. Great and unique vape but I can only handle in small amounts.

Time for order #2 with more Sweet Cheecks, The Guy, Zerg and will be trying some new ones. The deal is too awesome. Hell the regular prices are awesome for this good of juice.

Thanks somichvape!!!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been vaping on an order of Toucan Sammy, Sweet Cheeks, The Guy, Zerg, Tangerine Swirl, and *ngel *ust for the past couple of weeks.

ALL of the juices are total in your face flavor bombs. A couple too much so for my tastes. Most had me dialing down the temp/power a bit. This is some serious skunky, funky, smelly, tasty stuff in the best way ;)

I get excited when i discover value priced juice lines that are REALLY good. I haven't tried any other line with the consistent flavor intensity though.

Toucan Sammy: Fruit loops. Intense and tart. The candy/fruit flavor is nice and start and slightly outshines the milkiness. Like, but don't love. Not my favorite flavor profile.

Sweet Cheeks: Total love here.... I am a long time fan of strawberries and milk/cream type vapes and most are out of balance to my tastebuds. I prefer a nice balance but a noticeable intensity of the fruit flavor. This hits that sweet spot. Not just strawberries here, not sure what the other fruity type flavor are but the definitely pop with a tad of tanginess. (The only other similar flavor with this flavor intensity is now in 2nd spot...Zeus by Thunderhead.)

The Guy: Holy fucking fruit bomb. Beyond love for this one. I don't usually like tropical fruit vapes but this blew me away. Mangoe is dominant and not sure what others are in it. Maybe papaya and pineapple.

Zerg: Bluebery & Raspberry(?) candy type vape. Very intense sweet fruitiness with a nice tartness. Definitely getting more.

Tangerine Swirl: Just like described. Orange ice cream type flavor. Like but not really my type of flavor.

*ngel *ust: Now this is a weird one.... REALLY intense, tart Pixie Stick flavor. Totally in your face. Really like the flavor but after about 1/2 of tank the memories of childhood kept coming. Including the way my tongue felt after eating way too many Pixie Sticks. Great and unique vape but I can only handle in small amounts.

Time for order #2 with more Sweet Cheecks, The Guy, Zerg and will be trying some new ones. The deal is too awesome. Hell the regular prices are awesome for this good of juice.

Thanks somichvape!!!
No problem! Thanks for taking the time to do the in depth review!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I liked VVV, didn't love it, but they do a very fair deal. From reading these posts here... the product sounds really promising and my inventory's low so, trigger pulled. Fingers crossed. Thanks guys & gals.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Jordan, I just made another order. If my notes are too confusing just shoot me another email like before and I'll try to help you understand "Tina speak" :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Jordan, I just made another order. If my notes are too confusing just shoot me another email like before and I'll try to help you understand "Tina speak" :)
:) got it done, will be sent out tomorrow :) thank you tina!

Alas the buy one get one free has ended, but nothing can just END for me, so I added a 15% discount code "somich" use it at checkout to get 15% off your entire order, Thank you!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@somichvape THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME SPECIAL!!! I am very impressed with your line and made two large orders during the deal, all the juices vape amazingly well right off the bat, can only imagine how much better they are going to get after steeping for a while!

Keep on making an awesome product and I will certainly look forward to being a long-time supporter!

Thank you again!
Brian

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@somichvape THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME SPECIAL!!! I am very impressed with your line and made two large orders during the deal, all the juices vape amazingly well right off the bat, can only imagine how much better they are going to get after steeping for a while!

Keep on making an awesome product and I will certainly look forward to being a long-time supporter!

Thank you again!
Brian
no problem brian!! glad you liked them!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a few comments after buying & trying... Sweet Cheeks (strawberries & cream)... It's very good but I've other similar from other vendors and I don't have enough time in to say with any certainty whether it's merely good, or better. I'll have to comment later on.

The Guy (Tropical) whatever its blend of flavor is... Amazingly great terrific & wonderful !!! When it's gone... I'll buy more. You've a lifetime customer !!! Thanks !!!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Threw in an order for sweet cheeks, the guy and rainbow fusion. Looking forward to vaping them.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Threw in an order for sweet cheeks, the guy and rainbow fusion. Looking forward to vaping them.
I can vouch for the guy and Rainbow fusion... Pretty much everyone else in here likes Sweet Cheeks so I think you'll be happy

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rainbow fusion looks interesting, a friend loves candy vapes and that one is more for him. He doesn't know it, but he will be getting some... some, not all though ;)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it's back :p! everyone's favorite deal

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woo hoo!! I'm off to order!!

Sending orders out today :)!!! Thanks for the orders everyone!! Remember the deal is on!!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do I have time to make a quick order before you get done?

Well the deal is on until the end of the month. If your unable to order before than just email me

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the deal is on until the end of the month. If your unable to order before than just email me
I tried to place my 1st order and codes bogo and b1g1 don't work neither one i don't know what your big sale is all i saw is 15% off at checkout bummer

Sent from my TM785M3 using Tapatalk

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried to place my 1st order and codes bogo and b1g1 don't work neither one i don't know what your big sale is all i saw is 15% off at checkout bummer

Sent from my TM785M3 using Tapatalk
There is no BOGO code you just buy a bottle and say which one you want for free in checkout order notes.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The deal is on for 10 more days

I am also introducing a rewards program into the store, make sure to check it out at somichvape.com sign into your account or create a account and click on earn rewards on the bottom left, also make sure to check out all the wars to earn points as well!

Last edited:

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All orders placed this week that have been shipped out will be delivered on Thursday. A heads up it will require anywhere between. 1-3 business days before items ship. This is due to high volumes of liquid being sold with this deal and the deal being prepared in the shop for this weekend (bogo as well)

Love to do these Deals for you guys I'm glad you guys are taking interests in the juice and I'm glad I can save you some money by selling it for a fair price. I kinda have been thinking about making it a indefinite deal.... idk. I like to keep you guys posted and up to date with everything :D

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well I for one am not going to complain about the deal sticking around :) I also understand that you need to make something on your end... I'm pretty much hooked on my concoction from you so I'm not going to leave and find something else just because you're not running the special... Just my thoughts and opinion, to each their own :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I for one am not going to complain about the deal sticking around :) I also understand that you need to make something on your end... I'm pretty much hooked on my concoction from you so I'm not going to leave and find something else just because you're not running the special... Just my thoughts and opinion, to each their own :)

:D thanks tina! btw your liquid will be at your door sometime tomorrow! :D!!

Chaleybat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered four bottles last night. Looking forward to trying them out!

VU Sponsors