VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
happy easter, I will be extending this deal until mid april :) have a good holiday and be safe! as always vape on

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just placed my order for the bogo deal. Let me know if you need clarification on anything. pat.m*******[email protected] is my email

Excited to try out your line based on the reviews! I, too, thought that VVV flavor was weak so I have high hopes for this!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed my order for the bogo deal. Let me know if you need clarification on anything. pat.m*******[email protected] is my email

Excited to try out your line based on the reviews! I, too, thought that VVV flavor was weak so I have high hopes for this!

Hopefully I don't disappoint ;) orders will be sent out tomorrow morning :D

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! I just 120 of sweet cheeks and for the bogo the banana cream pie.

Chaleybat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far have tried The Guy and Rainbow Fusion. Wow.....wonderful flavor from both!. Can't keep my wife away from Zerg and Sweet Cheeks. Gonna be gone before I get to try them. Will be making another order soon to try other favors and restock on a few I already have. Great job!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just checking in... I'm going to try to make one more purchase before this sale ends. I'm really stocked up but this sale is too good not to take advantage of. Thanks again Jordan :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone for all the feedback! I'm very happy you like the flavors and service I can offer you! The deal itself is still on going so take advantage of it! :) I will give a few days notice before it comes to a end but I want to keep it up and running as long as possible :)!

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my order. Both the Sweet Cheeks and the Banana cream pie are yummy!
I accidentally mixed last night into a unicorn bottle both of them for work today and i have to say, they are also pretty tasty together. ;) My daughter said i smelled after i came in, probably the banana, but tasted and yummy and smelled to me good. Better then smelling like smoke like i was a month ago. Thanks again! I will be back!

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my order. Both the Sweet Cheeks and the Banana cream pie are yummy!
I accidentally mixed last night into a unicorn bottle both of them for work today and i have to say, they are also pretty tasty together. ;) My daughter said i smelled after i came in, probably the banana, but tasted and yummy and smelled to me
good. Better then smelling like smoke like i was a month ago. Thanks again! I will be back!

Haha I'm glad you liked them and I appreciate the positive feedback :), alot of smells are better than cigarette smoke, after a few months you will start really smelling it on people and wonder why you ever did it because it reeks

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just checking in... I'm going to try to make one more purchase before this sale ends. I'm really stocked up but this sale is too good not to take advantage of. Thanks again Jordan :)

No problem Tina, You will have time, I don't see it ending anytime soon :D!

And if anyone is going to the The Vape Showcase in Pittsburgh, PA I will have my Liquid Floating around there thanks to my connects in the HEMO groups :D

redspidermonkee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
jolly woh is spoyt on love it and the guy tastes realy similar to cuttwoods monster melons also gr8

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed another order, this time of 2 120ml, 4 with the BOGO. Looking forward to the tasty treats as the strawberry and banana i got 2 weeks ago were also good.

And thanks for the help over email @somichvape! Super fast response on some questions on the site and the order.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:) the deal is still on going, will probably end first week of may.

Just placed another order, this time of 2 120ml, 4 with the BOGO. Looking forward to the tasty treats as the strawberry and banana i got 2 weeks ago were also good.

And thanks for the help over email @somichvape! Super fast response on some questions on the site and the order.
no problem skreiss! :D! i'm here to help!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I heard that this juice has really bad smell????
The Guy has a smell when it's in your pocket. But the juice isn't bad. Just not my cup of tea. It's a definite MANGO. It's the only one I noticed, that smells funky.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, yeah, the guy tastes like a sweaty sock for the first few weeks. I think mine steeped for a month before that went away changing to a dank (edit)Papaya. Pretty good after a long steep though.
Rainbow fusion, god awful. Sweet cheeks, I don't get everyone's love for that one, never did get good to me.

Last edited:

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good to know i was about to order i don't want no stinky juice, that's why is good to ask b4 you buy thanks guys I'll pass

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like (edit)Papaya, you will like the guy. It needs steep time just like any other juice imo. The rest, pass.

Last edited:

Chaleybat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Goes to show everyone has different tastes. The guy to me is a perfect pina colada vape. Sweet cheeks is my favorite strawberry flavored vape I've had so far. Sweet cheeks tastes just like strawberry shortcake to me. And Rainbow fusion is definetly my favorite. Everyday vape for me both sub ohm and mtl. Will be a long time customer.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you like mango, you will like the guy. It needs steep time just like any other juice imo. The rest, pass.

The guy does not have mango in it, if you like mango try dragons breath it is the only flavor with mango in it. the taste your thinking of in the guy is the papaya

Goes to show everyone has different tastes. The guy to me is a perfect pina colada vape. Sweet cheeks is my favorite strawberry flavored vape I've had so far. Sweet cheeks tastes just like strawberry shortcake to me. And Rainbow fusion is definetly my favorite. Everyday vape for me both sub ohm and mtl. Will be a long time customer.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you are a happy customer :) rainbow fusion was one of the very first flavors we made and it happens to be one of my favorites as well, if I had to choose a favorite over the others it would be a toss up between stick pix and dragons breath, if I'm dripping I use stick pix, and use dragons breath in a tank. You get alot more of the candy flavor from dripping stick pix then you do in a tank.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry, not mango... papaya? Papaya is a more pungent fruit. It has a sock like quality to it and I think the juice does a good job of recreating the flavor but too much so for the first few weeks and then it calms down.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry, not mango... papaya? Papaya is a more pungent fruit. It has a sock like quality to it and I think the juice does a good job of recreating the flavor but too much so for the first few weeks and then it calms down.

Honestly I don't know, maybe it's just not for you, this isn't uncommon with ejuice, it suprises me it was the guy you didn't like, the guy sells more then anything else second runner up being banana cream, even retail stores where the juice is at sells probably 30-40 bottles a week on average of just the guy alone, one being at the establishment I used to work for and I never once heard that comparison, so maybe it's just what Chale said above, it may just not be a juice for you. I wish I could make everyone happy and love the juice, majority of the time they do, but like chale said above everyone's taste buds is different so it's hard to make something that everyone enjoys. I'm sorry you didn't like it, I hope you the best in your vaping though. :)

jackmormon

Member For 4 Years
I have tried almost every flavor Somich has and don't notice any off smells or tastes. Just like with food, everybody's palate is a bit different. That being said, my palate certainly loves The Guy, Sweet Cheeks, and Zerg.

My only complaint is a few of the flavors are a tad on the strong side for my taste buds. For example, after vaping a tank of *ngel *ust my tongue felt like I had just wolfed down about 30 pixie sticks. Kind of the pickled tongue type of feeling. *ngel *ust tastes awesome though!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, you misread that post... the guy is the one I liked. If you cut open a papaya, it has that same sock smell. The papaya you used has that same pungent smell/taste. It is accurate.

Initially I couldn't vape it, too pungent. Flavors steeped and it got good and I vaped it.

Rainbow fusion is the exact same as OoO fruit stripe gum and I didn't like that when I mixed it (at multiple %'s) either.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
stock up while you can.. :)..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
stock up while you can.. :)..
Here's two flavors I'd like to see you pump out Jordan...
1 Fruity pebbles (I like it better than fruit loops)
2 A decent blueberry doughnut

Please?

I'd be a beta tester if you want. :)

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's two flavors I'd like to see you pump out Jordan...
1 Fruity pebbles (I like it better than fruit loops)
2 A decent blueberry doughnut

Please?

I'd be a beta tester if you want. :)

One of the employees at one of the stores I frequently visit and am part of had a donut of some kind with lime in it, smelled great he loved it I wasn't able to test it out as I was busy bUT a donut is a strong possibility of a new flavor.. hopefully :D

Chaleybat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A blueberry donut flavor would be great. I have yet to find one I've liked. You can do it!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard that juice stinks, they said its good but smell bad i pass

Sent from my TM785M3
I only had the Tuscan sunny
VaporCarp gave it to me and it smelled funky, I even told somich... Good juice though..

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I been meaning to try it the pixie stix sounds good i just don't know about the smell

Sent from my TM785M3

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting my btb juice this week if it sucks I'll just send it to you LOL

Sent from my TM785M3

VU Sponsors