Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can't have
INCONSISTENCY, that's all I'm saying...

VAPE ON

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or maybe they should send a pair of those nose swimmer thingies with each order lol

Sent from my TM785M3

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or maybe they should send a pair of those nose swimmer thingies with each order lol

Sent from my TM785M3
Lolzzzz
HAHAHAHA
Or put a label
WARNING :
THIS JUICE HAS A DISTINCT SMELL..
nose shutters included ...

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This will be their face even nose shut down
6a9e5999d6a420e16d78c17658d2ac95.jpg

Sent from my TM785M3

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love it lmao

Sent from my TM785M3
Lolzzzz
HAHAHAHA
Or put a label
WARNING :
THIS JUICE HAS A DISTINCT SMELL..
nose shutters included ...

I understand that you don't like the juice, but there is many, many people that do like it, there is no reason to continue trolling this thread, it is rather rude.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand that you don't like the juice, but there is many, many people that do like it, there is no reason to continue trolling this thread, it is rather rude.
What!!!!
I said it was a GOOD but funky smell EJUICE., and I'm only referring to TUSCAN SUNNY? I even message you about it, u responded
HUH?!
We don't troll bro... Instead of reading too much on our comments
Maybe, you should go back and check what's causing the smell
Come on men!!
... I'm just saying..

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What!!!!
I said it was a GOOD but funky smell EJUICE., and I'm only referring to TUSCAN SUNNY? I even message you about it, u responded
HUH?!
We don't troll bro... Instead of reading too much on our comments
Maybe, you should go back and check what's causing the smell
Come on men!!
... I'm just saying..

The only thing that would make a smell would be nicotine if it is settling in liquid this will be fixed by shaking the bottle, other then that there is no chemical smell to any of the liquid, or almost all would be complaining about it.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I'll stop we were just having fun, and so you know I've never tried your juice just what i read here, and EJ said that is rather good so no harm intented

Sent from my TM785M3

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry I'll stop we were just having fun, and so you know I've never tried your juice just what i read here, and EJ said that is rather good so no harm intented

Sent from my TM785M3
Stop talking shit me VAPER ️
LOLZ...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Some flavorings contain butyric acid. SOME people do get an off fragrance from that, some don't notice it at all. I don't know if that particular juice has any of the flavorings that contain that ingredient, but a lot of flavorings used to make juice do have it.

Just wanted to add that. ej, you might be one of the people that are sensitive to it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some flavorings contain butyric acid. SOME people do get an off fragrance from that, some don't notice it at all. I don't know if that particular juice has any of the flavorings that contain that ingredient, but a lot of flavorings used to make juice do have it.

Just wanted to add that. ej, you might be one of the people that are sensitive to it.
Huck
ACID UR SHIT
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only thing that would make a smell would be nicotine if it is settling in liquid this will be fixed by shaking the bottle, other then that there is no chemical smell to any of the liquid, or almost all would be complaining about it.
Relax Jordan. You are not the "smelly juice guy".

Like Huck said, some flavorings contain stuff that makes them smell funky to certain people. Like I said about the Guy, it has a funky smell in my pocket. I can smell it. That doesn't make the juice bad, bro.

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Relax Jordan. You are not the "smelly juice guy".

Like Huck said, some flavorings contain stuff that makes them smell funky to certain people. Like I said about the Guy, it has a funky smell in my pocket. I can smell it. That doesn't make the juice bad, bro.

Haha I am calm no worries :) that is a name given to the random guy at the flea market down the road selling his mix of....stuff... tis not a title I want the burden to carry haha

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha I am calm no worries :) that is a name given to the random guy at the flea market down the road selling his mix of....stuff... tis not a title I want the burden to carry haha
No, I wouldn't want that either. I get called the Cookie Lady cuz my vapes smell like cookies. I chick I used to work with told me I smelled like sweet goods. I told her that was my stage name. :teehee:

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I wouldn't want that either. I get called the Cookie Lady cuz my vapes smell like cookies. I chick I used to work with told me I smelled like sweet goods. I told her that was my stage name. :teehee:

Rofl I could live with that name, the smelly juice guy is just a little to middle school for me, I'm just a little to high school for that nowadays :0

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since the deal is almost over I am giving a 10% coupon code to use while it is active. Use somichvapor at checkout to use the discount code plus the bogo!!

Chaleybat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was going to use some of my rewards points on next purchase but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Are they still on your website or am I just blind?

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was going to use some of my rewards points on next purchase but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Are they still on your website or am I just blind?
The program was causing to many problems so we went with a permanent unlimited discount code "somichvapor"

somichvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bogo ends in three days :( take advantage while you can

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted before I received my juice, so here is my follow up. This is better than VVV IMO. Zerg is my favorite, followed by a tie with angle dust and dragons breath. I also ordered jolly-wot, but didn't get a distinct taste from it, kind of muted. It bottles are great, easy to squeeze (lol), no mess. I'll have to take another gander at your site before the BOGO is gone. That Zerg flavor is fantastic, might order up 2 more bottles of just that.

VU Sponsors