Become a Patron!

So my girlfriend got me some vape supplies.

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
What in the hell am I supposed to do with these?

495bd4fd09dd21e50413e4ca66f68df6.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well...............................

Her heart is in the right place anyway.

What do you usually use?

And speaking as a guy that has been married for over 30 years, it she went out and bought those for you out of sheer ignorance, she still deserves a big hug and a most sincere thank you!

You just may have a keeper there!!!!

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
Well...............................

Her heart is in the right place anyway.

What do you usually use?

And speaking as a guy that has been married for over 30 years, it she went out and bought those for you out of sheer ignorance, she still deserves a big hug and a most sincere thank you!

You just may have a keeper there!!!!
You are right about the keeper thing. I just hope she didn't pay much.

The mods I usually use are a HANA DNA 40 and IPV2S. I tried the Menthol one and completely choked. It's scary to think these devices could be our future. With all that money Reynolds has, you would assume they could do better.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
a443f42bf5d76c59dda3234c7a74edd3.jpg

eagerly awaiting your review...we may be vaping those if the state legislature gets their way up here...
vape quality, flavor, vapor, throat hit...
charge time, how long the cartridge lasts...
does the little led on the end second as a flashlite in the dark...

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'd have to at least try them. You could use them to help some friends, co workers, etc... to stop smoking.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Actually,

Somehow RJR found me and offered to send me coupons for a free kit plus extras and I will take one for the team and review them here.

But you still owe her a nice meal at a nice restaurant that does not have Golden Arches!

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used then for 3 months I went through acartidge and a half a day. Menthol isn't bad I enjoyed it better than cigs. Only thing I noticed I craved these things all the time. It's 6 bucks for two cartridges. Produces a decent amount of vape. Small and easy

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These things do produce a pretty decent throat hit. Some people say too much but I didn't think that

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Impressive!!! I'm gonna run out and get my boyfriend some!! Think he can put a RDA on them??

Fortunately, you can keep the girlfriend. Awesome try and very very thoughtful!!

If I have to stealth vape I'm going back to my evod. I get coupons for free ones in the mail all the time. Give them to coworkers and friends to try-see if they like vaping

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With anything dealing with the VUSE I would find the nearest homeless man or woman and give it to them as a present. They would appreciate the sentiment. The VUSE tastes like crap!!!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank her for it, she wants the best for you. Then say to her that the two of you should go check out a vape shop near you. Talk the ppl there and try there options. You will have a much better experience and definitely get more satisfaction out of a better device.

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
Thank her for it, she wants the best for you. Then say to her that the two of you should go check out a vape shop near you. Talk the ppl there and try there options. You will have a much better experience and definitely get more satisfaction out of a better device.

I have my gear. My main vape is right here. I just thought it was funny she brought me home a bag of Vuse.

18a434b2f50d36f22c2f5dcc04835cae.jpg

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have my gear. My main vape is right here. I just thought it was funny she brought me home a bag of Vuse.

18a434b2f50d36f22c2f5dcc04835cae.jpg

Yea I re read the thread, first time was a quick scim, way cool of her though, the thought that counts

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
a443f42bf5d76c59dda3234c7a74edd3.jpg

81d34b1802ecdd64ed93e412a9d4812e.jpg

3af115503dbfe60582de03db410f0d62.jpg

maybe she picked them up for like a date with dinner and a movie? maybe???
lol.. at least you are showing you are using them.. Puffing out clouds like the boss you are ;)
that is sweet :)

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are right about the keeper thing. I just hope she didn't pay much.

The mods I usually use are a HANA DNA 40 and IPV2S. I tried the Menthol one and completely choked. It's scary to think these devices could be our future. With all that money Reynolds has, you would assume they could do better.

You're right,
They could do better but they won't. Think of the hypocrisy at play. It would be ok to vape one of their crap e cigarettes but not an APV. Its still ok to smoke cigarettes, pipes and cigars but not an APV. Its lunacy, insanity and madness. I cant stand them. And now that Ive quit smoking, after 22 years of it, I cant stand them even more. I also want a refund of all the money I gave them, plus interest, for getting me addicted to their product and trying to get me to kill myself..I hate you tobacco company and all that stand beside you.

Also, tell your girl you love her. She is a keeper for sure!!!

VU Sponsors