Become a Patron!

So now we have the Kanger Genitanks???

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF is up with Kanger??? Can't they just make something right and roll with it. They just keep on coming out with new shit before the ink dries on the manuals of the previous product.

Kanger GeniTank line

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that isn't as absurd as their new Turbo dual coil thingy-ma-bob.. I don't understand what goes on in their R&D department lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
that isn't as absurd as their new Turbo dual coil thingy-ma-bob.. I don't understand what goes on in their R&D department lol.

Perhaps they are vaping some kind of special Chinese E-Liquid that is not legal for sale here?

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps they are vaping some kind of special Chinese E-Liquid that is not legal for sale here?

EXACTLY.. and its also seems to be laced with xxium lol.

Jonathan Tittle

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like more of an attempt to throw darts at the wall and see which ones stick. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the Aerotank Mega - it's a great testing device; I'm using it now for high resistance testing. The only issue is, all I see is "improved air flow" this & that - it really shouldn't take *that* much R&D to find out how to drill small, medium and large holes into a piece of metal.

I know they try to cater more so to a wider audience, but even when I first started vaping years ago, I never found myself saying "if this air hole was just a super tiny bit larger, this would be perfect" - 3-4 options should be more than enough. Or, just cut a "cyclops" style slit into the metal and use an AFC ring to close it up. Saves time machining all those tiny holes.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These are a Budget line of Kanger tanks. Chrome plated metal I heard

AyeJay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They need to work on vertical coils and leave the tanks alone until then.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Found the difference of the Geni and the Aero, the Geni is a little less expensive and is built with Copper, the Aero is Stainless Steal. Same weight on moth Giants, however the Geni offers different colored pyrex....hope they are interchangeable. The Geni also claims to have a stronger base. The top design is just a little different as well, I like the top design a little more on the Geni. With the introduction of the Geni tank, they now offer .8 ohm coils for the build!

VU Sponsors