Become a Patron!

So Smoke o vapor questions

So I go to a shop called Smoke O vapor and Ive seen reviews and they dont seem very good but theres one thing that really caught my eye when I buy things from this shop. So I baught a tank a couple months ago and then saw a video review about it. And funny thing is half the items in the box that come with the tank are missing. So I think okay maybe it was a mistake and the people who made the tank forgot to put it in. So couple months pass and I buy the troll face rda and guess what same thing all the extra parts provided that ive seen from the company are missing. Are they seriously taking parts out of the packaging. Does anyone else's vape shops do this. I will not be going back to this shop if no other shops do. Im very annoyed and im going to call them if so.

Ps. Im new to this forum so if I posted in the wrong section my apologies

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the forum.

No, that's not normal. I'd be inclined to report them to the local better business bureau if you bought from a B&M.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! What you described is basically a type of fraud, any B&M of worth would not take spare parts out of a box and either sell them or put them in other kits. That is completely uncool.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys for helping me out Ill make sure not to purchase rdas and mods from this place.
Very kind-hearted of you. I'd be down there raising hell and demanding a refund on every product I paid for but didn't receive part of, blasting them through every outlet available to me, whatever I could think of to expose a fraud like that...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're recommending you change your nic level based on your flavor?!? And that you vape between 30 mg and 60 mg? That's downright homicidal...or just thoroughly skullfucking stupid if they're recommending 0.3% (3 mg/ml) and 0.6% (6 mg/ml)...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very kind-hearted of you. I'd be down there raising hell and demanding a refund on every product I paid for but didn't receive part of, blasting them through every outlet available to me, whatever I could think of to expose a fraud like that...
Fricken right, I'd be raising the roof off that place and standing outside the door informing the potential new customers of what these guys are doing, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

VU Sponsors