Become a Patron!

So, what great flavor have you discovered lately?

Psychobunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Banana Butt update.... After letting it sit for so long it's turning brown from the nicotine, this stuff turns
out to be awesome!!! It's a pretty strong, in your face, flavor, but very much like spiced banana pie
or pudding... It gunks up coils really fast too!!!! lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Flue Cured Tobacco is a new flavor recently added which gives my DIY Tobacco Blends and interesting tweak.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banana Butt update.... After letting it sit for so long it's turning brown from the nicotine, this stuff turns
out to be awesome!!! It's a pretty strong, in your face, flavor, but very much like spiced banana pie
or pudding... It gunks up coils really fast too!!!! lol
Glad it tastes better for ya. I'll put that one one the list thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jackhan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was at my local ecblend and wanted to try something new, picked up White Peach ala Zoe after it was recommended to me by the employee there.

Random recommendation turned out to be one of my favorite flavors I've tried. Went through the 50ml in about 2 days

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was at my local ecblend and wanted to try something new, picked up White Peach ala Zoe after it was recommended to me by the employee there.

Random recommendation turned out to be one of my favorite flavors I've tried. Went through the 50ml in about 2 days
Bloody hell you vape as heavily as me hahaha. Glad you enjoy it though :) my new favourite is lemon meringue tart

VU Sponsors