VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
.... yeah.. i'd rather stick to a forum.. like Joe said.. he didn't drag me here.. he didn't ask me to come here.. but.. @VaporJoes and @TygerTyger and @Whiskey and @5150sick and Uncle and even Time and Freemind.. they make me happy when i see them.. I like sharing info, news and recipes.. and even cracking the odd joke every now and then...

Aw Sweetie, it makes me smile to see you here as well. Sorry to hear you're deaing with so much right now, and hope things start looking up ASAP.

large

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you need to rename this thread Ass kissers. I do not know what happened nor do I care I am here to learn and keep updated now @5150sick where are all those posts of your I love so much :p

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think you need to rename this thread Ass kissers. I do not know what happened nor do I care I am here to learn and keep updated now @5150sick where are all those posts of your I love so much :p

Well if they are kissing @TygerTyger ass - im all for it. Infact Ill lead the charge!!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your kind words and support!

And......................

BOOGER

See.. Uncle!! :D lol Booger!! :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about the drama your going through.

Things that are created with bad tactics never work out. There is no vision, direction, or purpose.

All is looking up.. promise.. I'd say so if it wasn't in other ways ;) Smoky is very happy for today and super busy..
I need bottles and labels and note cards, the professional ones.. markers and pens and.. lol.. busy!! :)

Aw Sweetie, it makes me smile to see you here as well. Sorry to hear you're deaing with so much right now, and hope things start looking up ASAP.

large

and they re Ty.. big hugs, oh and I has a package for you soon.. will need your addy, now that I know how to send to Canada ;)

amen! lets just appreciate what we got here folks...

Not sure.. you are a new one.. lol.. yes.. appreciation is the key.. sometimes we just dont know how well we have things..
and it might take a step back to show us.. then we do the baby steps again.. ;)

mmm ass kisssers? You are new too, Hi Miamora.. nice to internet meet you..
Ass kissers?? I want one of those.. or can i have a dozen?? :D lol..

not a death thread anymore.. and i just hope everyone understands.. life goes on..
if you leave a website, then leave it..
if you want to perve it, perve..
but if you go, i know there will be a few that will miss, a few that wont care, and a few that wont notice..

cuz Life goes on.. :)

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Think of it as a bulldozer with really awesome rims, leather seats, and a killer sound system.

Basically bulldozing in style..
Joe, bulldozers don't have wheels. They have sprockets and tracks. :)

But a bulldozer is still SLOW. :D

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Joe, bulldozers don't have wheels. They have sprockets and tracks. :)

But a bulldozer is still SLOW. :D

There are many different versions... case in point:

bull4.jpg

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes.. what a super name.. will pass it out at the next meet I go to.. I am sure it will be a one time hit.. :)
168b35409ade72770097bbefa17c9ef6.jpg
just make sure you dont use this on the bottles :D

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn, he is??

well.. how about that! Next!!

oh and while i am at it.. I did get a pm from a certain someone, to "come to the other side.."

and well.. like i told them when I got there.. I really do not!! Have the time to bounce from one site to the other..
all my friends are here.. all my posts and my recipes.. yeps.. are here.. i told them so just yesterday..

and then... mmmmm.. i get this lovely little nugget in my mail today:

A board administrator requested that your account be reactivated. Your
account is currently inactive.
Please follow the steps listed here to reactivate your account.

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:

----------------------------
Username: SmokyBlue
----------------------------

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be
retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it
using the email address associated with your account.

Please visit the following link to reactivate your account:

link hidden for other nice people's protection..

but dude... seriously? I gota activate my account every day?? @InMyImage ??

yeah.. i'd rather stick to a forum.. like Joe said.. he didn't drag me here.. he didn't ask me to come here..
but.. @VaporJoes and @TygerTyger and @Whiskey and @5150sick and Uncle and even Time and Freemind..
they make me happy when i see them.. I like sharing info, news and recipes.. and even cracking the odd joke every now and then..

is VU making money off me?? if the site does.. then good.. I have supported a cause.. I have supported my friends..
and I can tell you, if the site is, it's not much.. but.. i give where and when i can, and that is good enough for me..

I dont know.. I do have friends that left.. but to be pissed cuz of downtime on a site?? don't you guys have lives??

Like i said over there.. I broke up with one current boyfriend.. I lost my ex a couple weeks ago.. in fact.. the first day of Slam..
because he committed suicide. that is why i had to go home early.. I volunteered this bit.. normally, i do not share about my life..
no where on line.. but i am happy I am here, and this is where i call home..

so if you guys want to stay over there, and peep in, or come back.. up to you.. but i really do not have time to bounce sites like this..

I am sorry.. <3 you all.. peace out..
Wow, Smoky. So sorry you are dealing with that heavy, heavy stuff. Amazed and impressed you can keep it light and positive in the face of that.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Am I understanding this correctly? People left this forum and started a new invite-only group because the forum went down without warning for a couple of days? Is this correct?!?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love ya too Whiskey.. and I am ok.. time is getting better every day.. it is..
I am making even more friends and a small business op came up..
so i am swamped atm.. but hanging in i am.. with you guys.. <3

better days are here, just gota look around and appreciate what we all have..
because in a blink of an eye, it can be all gone.. Life is short.. and I want the best of it.. ;)

Carpe Diem Smoky Blue!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Am I understanding this correctly? People left this forum and started a new invite-only group because the forum went down without warning for a couple of days? Is this correct?!?

YES

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@InMyImage you are not fit to kiss my ass.. i poked around for a couple hours on your site??

dude, you do not have any content to read for a couple hours.. second.. my name was brought up on a thread.. on your site.
for me to bring my yes my pif flavor box from MY FACEBOOK GROUP, to YOUR SITE.. i guess screw my fb friends, eh?? no..
even told you then, aint happening.. I even explained why i am not on line hopping from site to site.. both on your site, and here..
but yet get your panties in a wad cuz I wanted to pop on here to chat with my friends.. omg..

dude.. take my name off your list.. and best thing to do is forget about me..

I do not need your issues, real or imaginary.. I have more than enough of my own.

and yes, I stick to My friends.. I am allowed to have as many as I want.. and do what ever I want with them..
I do not want you as a friend.
This is the last time.. period.. because you crossed that line.. fuck off..

and for those that know me, I am sorry I had to post what I did this afternoon..

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@InMyImage you are not fit to kiss my ass.. i poked around for a couple hours on your site??

dude, you do not have any content to read for a couple hours.. second.. my name was brought up on a thread.. on your site.
for me to bring my yes my pif flavor box from MY FACEBOOK GROUP, to YOUR SITE.. i guess screw my fb friends, eh?? no..
even told you then, aint happening.. I even explained why i am not on line hopping from site to site.. both on your site, and here..
but yet get your panties in a wad cuz I wanted to pop on here to chat with my friends.. omg..

dude.. take my name off your list.. and best thing to do is forget about me..

I do not need your issues, real or imaginary.. I have more than enough of my own.

and yes, I stick to My friends.. I am allowed to have as many as I want.. and do what ever I want with them..
I do not want you as a friend.
This is the last time.. period.. because you crossed that line.. fuck off..

and for those that know me, I am sorry I had to post what I did this afternoon..

The lady has SPOKEN!

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Viva La Internet! Looks like a "cool kids" exclusivity thing to me.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm OK not being cool, I'm too old to be cool and never got a invite, not sure how I am going to sleep tonight :(

There, there...... it's ok....... not cool is the new cool...... so you're cool...... because you're not cool...... or something...... sweet dreams ;)

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep. Viva La Internet! Looks like a "cool kids" exclusivity thing to me.
Huh. Well that kinda blows my mind. Are any of them still here? I know some people were pissed; is that why they left? Or did they really need a replacement forum during the downtime? They couldn't go without it for a few days? Or maybe it was the uncertainty of VU coming back online again? I mean... I don't have a lot of experience with forums, but the downtime didn't faze me at all. I just thought, "Stupid friggin internet crap. I'll try again tomorrow."

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Ok, here is what really happened.

Joe and all the Admins and Mods went off and had a huge party funded by the Trillions of Dollars he is making off of this forum.

Since I was unable to attend (mostly because they did not want me to embarrass them) they gave me the keys to the kingdom with full admin powers and I freaking crashed the site within the first hour after I signed on.

End of mystery.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ok i have read the past few pages and would like to hand out my personal thanks to a few posters @VaporJoes first and foremost @5150sick @trolls.

what amazes me is that in the whole thread meaning the first page no one came up with the most likely reason why the site was down and simply wanted to bitch at joe for taking it down. and i can say something like that did in fact happen over at ECF how can i say this.

i used to be an admin there so i know. it has happened.

even without my status as staff i know if a site is down it is for very limited reason some reason include.
1.failure to pay hosting or dns bills. and since the deals site did not go down i can conclude this was not the case.
2.system maintenance beyond the control of the site admin. in which case blame the hosting company
3.outside influence

L

Lighty269

Ok, here is what really happened.

Joe and all the Admins and Mods went off and had a huge party funded by the Trillions of Dollars he is making off of this forum.

Since I was unable to attend (mostly because they did not want me to embarrass them) they gave me the keys to the kingdom with full admin powers and I freaking crashed the site within the first hour after I signed on.

End of mystery.

Now that makes sense.... Wasn't that easy?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ok i have read the past few pages and would like to hand out my personal thanks to a few posters @VaporJoes first and foremost @5150sick @trolls.

what amazes me is that in the whole thread meaning the first page no one came up with the most likely reason why the site was down and simply wanted to bitch at joe for taking it down. and i can say something like that did in fact happen over at ECF how can i say this.

even without my status as staff i know if a site is down it is for very limited reason some reason include.
1.failure to pay hosting or dns bills. and since the deals site did not go down i can conclude this was not the case.
2.system maintenance beyond the control of the site admin. in which case blame the hosting company
3.outside influence

so which was it, and why the hell did i get dragged into it?? :D

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did the forum go down or something? Anyone got a tldr fer me? o_O

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

3.outside influence

You forgot the Invasion of the IntelliNewts which took over the hosting data center and held it hostage for a hundred kilograms of mealworms and an autographed nude photo of Christine Aguilara holding a Cantaloupe.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wasted a lot of time reading this whole thread just about, I'm going to why I came here, can't believe this is still going on.....shows how powerful this place is tho....

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a thought but maybe it had something to do with the badges coming of for all members, didn't that happen right before it "went down"....

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just a thought but maybe it had something to do with the badges coming of for all members, didn't that happen right before it "went down"....
this was unrelated.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I'd just like to know.. do we have new mods or something that know about hackers and ddos attacks??

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wasted a lot of time reading this whole thread just about, I'm going to why I came here, can't believe this is still going on.....shows how powerful this place is tho....
The IntelliNewts know, an autographed nude photo of Christine Aguilara holding a Cantaloupe will power their planet for a hundred years.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'd just like to know.. do we have new mods or something that know about hackers and ddos attacks??
ah yes that would fall under outside infulence

Beating%20a%20dead%20horse.jpg

VU Sponsors