Become a Patron!

So What Really Happened?

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Getting back to what's really important here. I found @VaporJoes metro bulldozer:

pink-bulldozer.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It was the matrix

bDFt7Ww.gif

FUCK! I'm Trapped in the Matrix AGAIN!

LOL Back in the day if someone asked me if i was OK and I said "Oh Shit, I'm trapped in the Matrix" it meant ... nevermind:D

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gawddahmat...here joe bling away...

0_0.jpg

SAMSUNG say whaaaaaat?

-------------------

EDITED (TygerTyger) : I'm taking the liberty of tagging @VaporJoes in so he'll see this. Let me know if you object ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
<----- Here

You are on to something here.

We ordered the bullion for the badges but then realized that we all wanted to wear lots of gold jewelry instead.

We all wanted gold chains, bracelets, and rings (of course Joe had to have platinum:D) so we took the site down.

We figured no one would notice if we took all the gold banners and replaced them with gold plated ones (kelli's is now just chrome plated brass:D).

It was a lot of work taking down all those banners by hand and replacing them with plated ones.

It took 10 times longer than the projected 6 hours and we could no longer just sneak the banners away late at night!

Now we put the site back up hoping nobody would notice but we fucked up because if you look at the top of the screen at the arrow where it says "Here" you will see our avatars are starting to turn green at the top from the shitty fake plated banners.

We don't know what to do and were told to keep quiet about it in exchange for lots of wonderful gold chains, bracelets and rings.

I am glad we are not on cam right now because all staff and moderators now look like this:

View attachment 18355

We are sorry for picking the wonderful flashy jewelry over you guys:(
Looks like I missed a lot that went on here with the site going down and whatnot but if people left or got upset because of this...Good fucking riddance!...I myself don't give 2 shits about shit like that

VU Sponsors