Become a Patron!

Softer bottles for the Coppervape?

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone found any softer bottles that can be used with the Coppervape and still retain the screw on top cap? The first bottle I used eventually started to stay in a semi-squeezed status. :(

Chris

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Res,

PM your address, if you are in the US I will PIF you a bottle

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone found any softer bottles that can be used with the Coppervape and still retain the screw on top cap? The first bottle I used eventually started to stay in a semi-squeezed status. :(

Chris
Have you tried turning the bottles with each refill?....the bottles last much longer.

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Res,

PM your address, if you are in the US I will PIF you a bottle

Thanks, Lucy. I have some backup bottles coming from Gearbest along with another Coppervape. I'll be fine. I will search the net and eventually come up with some Wraith bottles for replacements. Thanks for the offer and information. :)

Chris

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried turning the bottles with each refill?....the bottles last much longer.

Thanks for the info. I do turn the bottles in my Pico Squeeze and Sonic squonkers. But, the Coppervape bottle is threaded into the cap which is threaded into the 510. I don't see how I can turn it without unscrewing it and losing the seal.

Is this wrong?

Chris

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the info. I do turn the bottles in my Pico Squeeze and Sonic squonkers. But, the Coppervape bottle is threaded into the cap which is threaded into the 510. I don't see how I can turn it without unscrewing it and losing the seal.

Is this wrong?

Chris

It could be harder to rotate than other squonk bottles, where you can rotate the bottle by rotating it by the tubing

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could be harder to rotate than other squonk bottles, where you can rotate the bottle by rotating it by the tubing

The tube is attached to the inside of the bottle cap and turning the tube doesn't change the orientation of the bottle to the cap. The cap is screwed onto the bottle and if I leave it less than tight then air escapes. The cap is screwed onto the bottom of the 510 and it provides tension to the flat spring that holds the fire button up and if left less than tight then the fire button won't return properly.

I just don't see any way to turn the bottle on this mod.

Chris

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The tube is attached to the inside of the bottle cap and turning the tube doesn't change the orientation of the bottle to the cap. The cap is screwed onto the bottle and if I leave it less than tight then air escapes. The cap is screwed onto the bottom of the 510 and it provides tension to the flat spring that holds the fire button up and if left less than tight then the fire button won't return properly.

I just don't see any way to turn the bottle on this mod.

Chris

I know - I was agreeing with you :)

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, exactly. I can't see paying $28 (which is what I paid for the mod) to get a softer bottle. I'll just use the stock bottles and replace them when they go bad at $.60 each.

Chris

That's just it. I can't wrap my head around the pricing from a materials cost point of view. Even 1/4 that price would still be obscene. I don't begrudge anyone making a profit but this one makes no sense. The primary component is a tiny amount of silicone - hardly a newly discovered material.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone could make a small fortune making soft squonk bottles and sell at a reasonable price. They would sell like hotcakes at a church breakfast.......:devil:....:giggle:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is this wrong?

Chris
So much for that idea....I wasn't familiar with that mod, even though I have four of them in unopened boxes.....:crazy:

VU Sponsors