Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
RRPs:
Mod - $424
Block - $85.20
Total - $509.20

$400 shipped - add the Pancake for another $50 (RRP $120). See bottom of post for shipping terms. Payment via Google Wallet, PayPal, or Simple. Fees on buyer if using PayPal Goods and Services.

The time has come to thin out my collection a bit. The first to go is the crown jewel of my squonk collection, a VR Wood Mods stab wood 26650 mech, crafted in New Zealand. This is the only VR Wood Mod of this shape, a true one-off custom commissioned by yours truly and made from a block I supplied. This mod is a piece of art, made by an artist (literally).

The caps are made from sterling silver, black delrin, and stab wood. The bottom cap bears the screen name I use in various places and the serial number. I'm sure my screen name could be polished out if so desired. Magnets will be supplied for battery fitment. Simply place one or more on the negative side of your battery to achieve the necessary fitment.

This mod has been babied but there are some extremely minor usage marks in the cyanoacrylate (CA) finish. As this mod does have a CA finish, no wood maintenance is necessary. I'd conservatively rate condition at 8.5/10.

Mod will include one used 10ml bottle and tube, one new 10ml bottle, a lightly used Basen 26650 battery, battery case, and magnets. The Pancake includes the 510 drip tip adapter and solid 510 grub screw (squonk pin installed).

I'd like to keep shipping within the US at this time. Mod will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with the standard $50 insurance. Additional insurance available at buyer's expense. Once the mod is in the hands of USPS I no longer maintain any responsibility for it.

voM43Q5.jpg

Y1PMjBG.jpg

sWFhvuy.jpg

gTt3yqO.jpg

8xWPs8o.jpg

nkqkmgE.jpg

uN8Gk5C.jpg

PM3oS6Q.jpg

UsFW8Um.jpg

ESla8u6.jpg

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man!!! Such a beauty!! Would really really love to have it, but I have to pay for my pinch in a couple of days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
GD !!! One of the finest mods I have seen man GLWS

PM for discounted EV Liquids
50ml for $13 !!!

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I will now include the Pancake RDA for free. So, $400 shipped for the combo. That's $230 less than what I have in it.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Mod is pending sale, Pancake now listed separately. Will shut this down when payment for mod is received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors