Become a Patron!

(SOLD) Aluminum Coppervape mod with Entheon clone (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Selling one aluminum Coppervape mod. Just rebuilt with new contacts, and includes two additional sets of contacts. Four new bottles (one installed). All I did was test fire after installing the new contacts.

Mod is used and shows some small scratches, as expected for a used mod, but no major drops, dings, or dents.

Also includes a near new Entheon clone with all of the expected bits shown in the photo.

$33 shipped anywhere in the CONUS via First Class Mail in a padded envelope. Add 4 bucks for Priority, to include AK and HI.

Sorry but I will not split this.

Papal F&F or you pay fees. No trades, thank you.

cvape.jpg

entheon.jpg

Last edited:

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
But wait, there's more!!!

Will also throw in a clear acrylic slam cap for the Entheon!!!

slam.jpg

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Interesting that you tagged him. Short story:

I saw that he missed yours and sent him a PM this morning about mine, before I listed it. Never got a response, so here it is. :)

That’s cause I’m generally clueless and remnants of Michael knocked out power for most of the weekend! Climbing in a dentist chair atm but would still like to grab this when I get to work. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
That’s cause I’m generally clueless and remnants of Michael knocked out power for most of the weekend! Climbing in a dentist chair atm but would still like to grab this when I get to work. Thanks

I sent you a PM a few days ago to see if you were interested before I listed it for sale. There's another member that wants it. Let me know.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I sent you a PM a few days ago to see if you were interested before I listed it for sale. There's another member that wants it. Let me know.

Sorry to drop out like that. Things got crazy at work and the week just got worse and I totally forgot. Glad you got the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors