SOLD - Authentic Apocalypse RDA Gen 2 (24mm) Polished Blue - 9.5 out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, I have for sale an Authentic Apocalypse RDA Gen 2 (24mm) Polished Blue - 9.5 out of 10.

It is in excellent condition and I need to sell this bad boy asap. Asking $65 dollars (Firm) and
you will get free shipping and tracking!This is a flippin' awesome RDA! These are all I use besides the Goon RDA.

I have two of these and I only need one (because I need the money badly). It is in great condition
and I take great care with all my stuff (even non vaping related).

You get your choice of drip tips, one is black and the other is a blue one although the color in
the pictures are not showing the right color (stupid cell phone camera).

This is a 24mm RDA. If you have any questions please ask me...

TIA!

Attachments

• 12_RDA_a.jpg
    12_RDA_a.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 05_RDA_g.jpg
    05_RDA_g.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 250
  • 06_RDA_f.jpg
    06_RDA_f.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 07_RDA_e.jpg
    07_RDA_e.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 226
  • 08_Drip_Tips.jpg
    08_Drip_Tips.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 09_RDA_d.jpg
    09_RDA_d.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 10_RDA_c.jpg
    10_RDA_c.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 227
  • 13_Serial_Number.jpg
    13_Serial_Number.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 15 - All the parts_Closer.jpg
    15 - All the parts_Closer.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 223
  • 16 - All the parts.jpg
    16 - All the parts.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No body wants to buy this? I figured it would sell fast! This is an awesome RDA!

I can come down to $60 dollars... That saves you almost $30 bones and this one I'm selling is still new! I only used it for a little while. I then super cleaned it and posted it on here.

Guys I'll try the other ecig forum.

In a few days I will be posting a brand new (but lightly used (like I said up above... I take great care with all my stuff including vaping products)) Reuleaux RX200s which will come with brand new unopened ejuice from Lazarus Vintage ejuice company. They make some great gourmet ejuice! Yummy!! :-D

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Man... I thought people loved this RDA... Can't even sell this dang thing (which is AWESOME)!

That's one reason I hate buying new stuff... It's like electronics you buy it and in 3 months it's worthless and it can't be sold. I'm about ready to give up on vaping I spend and spend money and in 3 months you can forget about selling it. Grrrr. :'(

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bump! Man... I thought people loved this RDA... Can't even sell this dang thing (which is AWESOME)!

That's one reason I hate buying new stuff... It's like electronics you buy it and in 3 months it's worthless and it can't be sold. I'm about ready to give up on vaping I spend and spend money and in 3 months you can forget about selling it. Grrrr. :'(
I like it a lot but all my mods are red, if it was red I would of already bought it. Lol glwts

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah, they are just having a sale right now... probably won't last long then they will go back up to $85.00 Dollars...
eBay has them for the sale price that was posted above.
the usual go for 40 used. all I know is unless something is discontinued and badass there isn't much resell value on rdas. if u went firm I'd be interested maybe a few others would be too? GLWS Bro

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
is the rda engraved like this one?
4423eff5f7408c5909c1e232e6897e6a.jpg

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
eBay has them for the sale price that was posted above.
the usual go for 40 used. all I know is unless something is discontinued and badass there isn't much resell value on rdas. if u went firm I'd be interested maybe a few others would be too? GLWS Bro

What these () Those are Counterfeit... They are made in China.

If you find one from a person it might be an authentic....?? Who knows?? I do know that mine is Authentic!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I have for sale an Authentic Apocalypse RDA Gen 2 (24mm) Polished Blue - 9.5 out of 10.

It is in excellent condition and I need to sell this bad boy asap. Asking $65 dollars (Firm) and
you will get free shipping and tracking!This is a flippin' awesome RDA! These are all I use besides the Goon RDA.

I have two of these and I only need one (because I need the money badly). It is in great condition
and I take great care with all my stuff (even non vaping related).

You get your choice of drip tips, one is black and the other is a blue one although the color in
the pictures are not showing the right color (stupid cell phone camera).

This is a 24mm RDA. If you have any questions please ask me...

TIA!
It's an awesome atty (and yours has the best of the available paint jobs). I hope you sell it! I would buy it but I have more attys than I have mods to put them on. If it's still available in the future I will check back in here and get it.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What these () Those are Counterfeit... They are made in China.

If you find one from a person it might be an authentic....?? Who knows?? I do know that mine is Authentic!
I'm not talking about counterfeit rdas. theirs legit new ones right now for $65 OBO shipped. I'm just saying used market on certain items don't always live up to msrp.

Dustyjeans

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theyr sweet no doubt. But authentics are being sold for $60 now even in b&ms. Bought mine locally for that price after the whole Apoc china SNAFU

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got a dark horse v2, a limitless xl with all extras and 2 build decks it came with and an alpha ohmega bft. Not sure if your interested in any of those or not.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got a dark horse v2, a limitless xl with all extras and 2 build decks it came with and an alpha ohmega bft. Not sure if your interested in any of those or not.

Hey Man, no thanks bro... I really need the money more than another RDA/Tank. Thanks anyway man!

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just can't go that low... I paid $96 dollars for this just a little over 7 months ago.... It was used for like 2 months... I can throw in 2 new unopened ejuice bottles (30ml, 6mg Nic) if that helps? I will post a pic of the ejuice this weekend.

gpjoe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have sold enough stuff here and at ECF to know that anything will sell if the price is right. I just tried to sell an authentic Velocity, like-new, with a bottom feed pin and a retail value over 100 bucks. I started at $55 and lowered my price to $35 and still got no interest. It's a tough pill to swallow, but in those cases I just keep the item. It doesn't matter what I think it's worth - it's the reality of the market.

Hope you have better luck with your sale - your item is at least more current. :)

Last edited:

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And I actually just checked Mike Vapes review video from 11 months ago and he had font like yours. Funny thing is there's clones on FastTech with font like the ones on Armageddon's site now.

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bf pin for it.

This one is made in usa. I know the dude that invented these and he is trying to stop China from making clones of his Apocalypse RDA's. I doubt he will get anywhere though.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
And I actually just checked Mike Vapes review video from 11 months ago and he had font like yours. Funny thing is there's clones on FastTech with font like the ones on Armageddon's site now.

They changed the style of the lettering on the second batch of the v2 to try and stop cloning or at least slow it down. So yes there is 2 styles of the v2.

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
They changed the style of the lettering on the second batch of the v2 to try and stop cloning or at least slow it down. So yes there is 2 styles of the v2.

That would explain it, thanks! I definitely like the first style better... And really like the blue. Been debating this for the last couple days, but probably shouldn't spend $38. Very tempted though

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zander

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump, Bumpty, Bump!

$35 dollars for the RDA or $45.00 dollars for the RDA plus two unopened bottles of Lazarus Vintage - Strawberry Ejuice.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
"This one is made in usa. I know the dude that invented these and he is trying to stop China from making clones of his Apocalypse RDA's."

.. I find it kinda sucky that you know the guy who invented the rda and he made you pay full price. I'm all for authentics but the clone is less than 10 bucks and I don't see any difference in quality of the vape. I think you should just enjoy your $90 rda. It's a good one. And would your friend that invented it like the idea that you sold it for so cheap?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors