Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
GUS V2.2 22mm 18500 sized tube mech. Made in Greece by one of long time greats: GUS MODS.

In great condition. Adjustable 510 connection brass. Great insulation. Brass switch. Very unique but easy to take apart with an allen wrench.

It has a safety fuse on the top connection in case of a short.
Great for those wanting to have a go at a MECH

Simple, elegant, but beautiful.
If you have any questions or what more photos of a certain area, dont hesitate.

Im only selling this because I came accross another oldie that I always wanted , through a series of circumstances I will be getting a little JM16 - old new stock, directly from JM Poland.

60.00 Shipped Priority Sm box, CONUS preferred.

I told myself NO MORE MODS, but this was a dream device. Ever since I saw one years ago, Ive had it in mind.

Price is just to cover the little JM. So its really low... Have pity on me, please?

Willing to ship to: CONUS Only, but if you are in EU, and really , really want this we can see how much the shipping extra will be. To Greece its 13.00 first class, 33.00 for priority international.

PAYPAL ONLY, please no mention of E-cigs or VU and send payment for "goods and services" to protect ourselves

_MG_0240_zpsmy0mnhwu.jpg

_MG_0236_zps312mhmp3.jpg

_MG_0235_zps09zbdyfn.jpg

_MG_0232_zpscocqcqza.jpg

_MG_0231_zpsmgwpugju.jpg

This photo is just for seduction purposes ONLY, RTA, DT and brass lock ring NOT included :)

gus%20switch-005_zps7dgpthwv.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
In case anyone is curious about the top cap/ 510 fuse connection, here are some photos, these are not the actual one for sale, was working on a project but no one was interested in info
Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors