Status
Not open for further replies.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
ff8zgh.jpg

Blue LED version, with P3 top cap and hybrid connector. Also includes a 18490/18500 extension cap.

Condition is 9/10. Includes KFL+ with clear nano bell cap and SS nano kit. (drip tip not included) Still holds up as one of the best flavor producing atomizers, improved version with dual airflow.

2zdu5mv.jpg

11hf69w.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Nice looking setup. I'm saving myself, juuust in case you decide to part with other rtas like the Gem v2. BTW, I love it.
I can honestly tell all who are interested in this setup that KKen is a stand-up guy and the tank I bought from him was 11/10 not 9/10 like he said.GLWYS

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Nice looking setup. I'm saving myself, juuust in case you decide to part with other rtas like the Gem v2. BTW, I love it.
I can honestly tell all who are interested in this setup that KKen is a stand-up guy and the tank I bought from him was 11/10 not 9/10 like he said.GLWYS

Yes HE is..... Im not supposed to be spending , but. dang....

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Didn't back out... just wanted clarification on what a good... no, great... deal I'm passing up for y'all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello everyone, wanted to say I got my package today and its pristine.... Packaged well, and what can I say, items are 10/ 10 condition.

Thank you Kken :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors