dbm777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Looking to trade the remaining two items (Swav and REMatty) for a tank and coils. I have a Herakles Plus on the way and wouldn't mind coils for that and I would love to get my hands on a Super Tank Mini. Let me know what you got.

The Presa 75W is a great little device. Performs well, built well and feels good in the hand, but I don't like the look of it and would like to switch it up. Comes with the original box and everything else that it would come with new. PRESA HAS BEEN SOLD!

The Nautilus Mini was an impulse buy when I wanted to get back into MTL vaping, but it didn't get more than 4 tanks through it before I bought an RTA that I could MTL with so it has just been sitting there. It has 1 coil in it that has had around 4 tanks through it and 1 unused coil. Comes with the original box and everything else it would come with new. NAUTILUS MINI HAS BEEN SOLD

The REMatty and Swav Blitz I received in a bundle deal that I made recently and I have no use for them. They came cleaned and sterilized. Not sure if the REMatty has everything that it would come with new. Has 1 extra post screw and the box. The Swav Blitz comes with everything it would come with new. Bag of extra orings, screws, mini screwdriver and 510 adapter. REMatty and Swav Blitz were traded

I bought the Steam Engine tank because I liked the look and the 6ml capacity, but wound up not liking it all that much. I tried all the coils that you can buy for the tank. The Clapton coil is in their right now and it hasn't even been through half a tank.
STEAM ENGINE HAS BEEN SOLD

Presa: SOLD
Nautilus Mini: SOLD
REMatty: SOLD
Swav Blitz: SOLD
Steam Engine: SOLD

You cover PayPal fees and I will cover shipping! Thanks

$40 shipped for both RDA's plus PayPal fees (G&S) and I also accept Google Wallet (no fees). I am open to trade offers or other cash offers!

Attachments

• 20160401_192420-1.jpg
    20160401_192420-1.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

dbm777

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0