Become a Patron!

Solub flavors

Hey guys, I didn't saw thread about solub flavors, lets make it simple - every flavor you try from solubs you describe it here.

Mother's Milk V2:

It has quite unusual, strange taste, like a parfums, I don't know how to describe it. Probably requires steep.

Breakfast 1:
I really like it, if you like bakeries you will like it too. Has very bready taste, like toast 1:1. Didn't tasted jam, maybe needs steep.

Snake V1:
Sick flavor, very delicious. First flavor I get when vapin this is lime, then I get anise and at the end just a little bit of strawberries. Like I said very delicious, I really don't like anise, but there it fits perfectly.

I want to mention that I shaken'vaped these flavors, I think that with the time it gets only better. Used 5% of flavor in these mixes.

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, kukujopta and welcome to the VU forum.

The 'solub' brand is not familiar and the Google would only provide information on 'soluble.' Do you have a link or another reference?

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah i recently bought four of their concentrates fred master which is very similar to cherry tunes lozenges, reactor pluid which is apparently a copy of mad murdochs pluid a very nice aniseed\absinthe flavour with some citrus in there, mystic cloud which is a blackcurrant and menthol and is well balanced both flavours are present but neither overpowering the othe and gorilla v2 which i have not tried yet. I mixed them at 15% concentrate in a 75\25 pg & vg 6mg nic and steeped for two weeks, straight after mixing they all had a chemical type aroma to them and i started thinking they were all headed for the bin. After the fourth day the chemical smell disappeared and they all started to smell like the flavours I've described and after the two weeks was just a nice flavour aroma.

If i had to guess on the gorilla going by the aroma it's a banana and coconut main flavour but there's something else there I'll be trying it next week so if there's anything major I'll update. I didn't expect too much from the flavours given how cheap they are £2 for 30ml but so far I've really enjoyed vaping these flavours and they have been better for me then capella which always seemed weak tasting to me. There has been some mention that some of the fruit only flavours might contain oil so if your going to try them out just be aware, all in all for what it costs i think they are great concentrates and will be trying more from their range though pluid is going to be a monthly order for me from now on.

VU Sponsors