Become a Patron!

[SOLVED] Any Woodworkers Here That Want Some Work?

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like a nice stand or caddy type thing to hold all my tanks and attys. Right now they just kinda float around, lol.

I would pay, not asking for something for free.

dork

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep. Sizes, styles, counts, etc..
Anybody can drill a few holes in a block of wood. What are you looking for?

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have:

2 Evods
1 iStick
1 MVP 2
1 Stingray
1 Spinner 2

Tanks:
3 Kanger Protank 3s
3 Evods
1 Stillare v3 RDA
1 Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone
1 Innokin iClear 30
1 Pro Tank 2 Mini
2 Aspire Nautilus Minis

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're right that anyone can drill some holes into a piece of wood...:)

What I'm hoping for is someone with some craftsmanship that can make it look like a nice piece that's part of someone's hobby. That's why I will pay someone, gladly, for their skill.

Something like this, that looks professional and of sturdy quality. I'm not saying I want this exactly...but if someone in the community likes to make them I would rather help people from the community than some vendor. :)

Attachments

• 4696186_orig.jpg
    4696186_orig.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 46

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I'd like a nice stand or caddy type thing to hold all my tanks and attys. Right now they just kinda float around, lol.

I have made a few for people. I use all exotic hardwoods. would be happy to help ya out man. and to the other guy there ^^ yes, almost anyone can drill holes into wood. but that doesn't make it a craft. a lot more goes into it than that. sapele2.jpg lll.jpg

Attachments

• sapele4.jpg
    sapele4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 57

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
in process of two others at the moment as well 1 in zebrawood ,/ 1 in purpleheart and birdseye maple . (both to match the mods i'm making for them.)

Norwood

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if you folks here like threads marked SOLVED, if not please just let me know.

But because I found someone with whom I'll be doing business I didn't want others to hop in and feel like I was wasting their time.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. Thanks. Just got some juice bottles soakin. I sell this for 30 plus shipping... but if you have a pic of one.. i could make just bout anything. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know you've marked it solved, but just in case anyone is interested. My brother purchased one from here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/woodthingsbyfred?ref=shopinfo_shophome_leftnav

Prices seem reasonable for the excellent craftsmanship. My brothers is no less than superb. He will work with you to make custom stands. There may be others on ETSY that do the same, but after seeing my brothers, I can recommend this particular person. I believe it took about 10 days from time of order for my brother to receive his. He had his slightly customized from one of the models shown.

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
Check out www.jwraps.com .... They have some very nice stands that just totally look wild, and ain't too pricey either.
and also www.fasttech.com .... fasttech don't have a lot of the wooden one's, but they do have some stands at wonderful prices. You just gotta wait a while to get them in from China.
AND....I've found this place a while back that I have been waiting to see if anyone has gotten anything from..... http://www.shop.loydsecigaccessories.com/main.sc ..... That might be a good place to check out.
Hope that helps ya bro.

T

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just learning how to do this, but in a couple or 3 months if you still need something I might be able to help.

VU Sponsors