Become a Patron!

Some help with my new tank, please!

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello!!!

I am using the Cool Fire IV PLUS.... I would like to get a new tank... the
UWELL CROWN TANK - ROSE GOLD) ... It will be ok? I mean .. would fit with the Cooil Fire IV Plus? Which coils do I have to use? 0.2? 0.3? 0.5? I think Cool Fire IV plus dont work with some coils of 0.2.
:S

I was thinking about to get the new Fury Tank 2 ... I dont know which one to get. I am confused :S

Thanks!!!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You good. I have 6 original Crowns. I ran them on my Coolfire all the time before it crapped out.

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MMM Sorry my english is not so good yet :)... crapped out?--... You mean that should be fine right? So, I should get the Uwell Crown then :)

alba4a

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You good. I have 6 original Crowns. I ran them on my Coolfire all the time before it crapped out.

MMM Sorry my english is not so good yet :)... crapped out?--... You mean that should be fine right? So, I should get the Uwell Crown then :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry, yes its a good tank. I meant my mod died.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the Cool fire IV plus as well and When i read the specifications it says it can fire at .1 ohms. You should be good to go. :)

Clouder

Unlisted Vendor
Seriously i like this post and yes its good to make the electronic cigarettes legal Because it doesn't effect as much as the Smoking cigarettes can. If got my self a Awesome vape box and its reasonable. This also can help you to get new tanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors