Become a Patron!

Some questions about tank/mod combinations

I have a G Priv 2 Luxe and a Stick Prince, both of which came with Prince tanks. I picked up spare tanks so I can have them loaded and just swap them out whenever... I am looking into picking up another mod that can use these tanks so I'm not constantly changing tanks from one to the other... Am I limited to mod that came with / were designed for Prince tanks? What are the determining factors that will dictate what mods I can choose from? Is it a wattage thing? What are your suggestions suggestions for a mod that will use these tanks? Thank you in advance for any help...

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Those Prince tanks will fit on almost any regulated mod. I would reckon you would have a harder time finding one they did not work on.

Those Prince tanks will fit on almost any regulated mod. I would reckon you would have a harder time finding one they did not work on.
I was hoping to hear that. I was just unsure about combining components from different manufacturers. It makes sense to have interchangeability but companies don’t always do what makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU by the way.

VU Sponsors