Some questions from a vendor

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi! VU vapers,
I am honored to become a verified vendor on VU. But i have some questions after few hours reading.

1. Is there any other rules for vendors? I mean, will verified vendors not allowed to post somewhere else except their sub-forum in future?
2. How do we get trophy? I saw i was given one trophy on my profile.
3. Is vendor allowed PM? I didn't see a function.
4. As far as i know, ECF has largest vaper population but have zero tolerance on Chinese resellers like us posting on their forum. I see this is one of the differences between VU and ECF. My vaper friends who know Vaporjoes have great expectation on this new forum, is there any distinguished characters on VU?

Posting this by a vendor's perspective.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1. Is there any other rules for vendors? I mean, will verified vendors not allowed to post somewhere else except their sub-forum in future?

as far as i am aware. Post are not limited for Verified Vendors. (unless Smokie or Rage say otherwise)
straight from them here
While vendors are allowed to participate in the forum as a vaper - you will not be allowed to SPAM ADS or promotions outside your sub-forum and deals sub-forum.
You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum if its brought up by a user directly.

5. No vendor to vendor trolling will be tolerated. Your not allowed to post negative comments in other vendors sub-forums.

Trophy earning is done simply with Participate and will be automatically given when earned. for example there is one for a post being like 500 times if memory serves.

i will leave this for others to answer.

4. As far as i know, ECF has largest vaper population but have zero tolerance on Chinese resellers like us posting on their forum. I see this is one of the differences between VU and ECF. My vaper friends who know Vaporjoes have great expectation on this new forum, is there any distinguished characters on VU?

i will leave this for others to weigh in on as well.

Now posting and Spamming Are separate things that i am sure will be addressed on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

VT Andrew

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Show Host
Employees of vendors, should they be somehow attached to the vendor or declared as a vendor themselves? Forgive me if this is covered in the rules, but I couldn't find it anywhere...

Vape Machine

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
General rule of thumb: If it feels shady - it's shady. But this isn't ECF, you aren't locked down somewhere - feel free to post, make yourself comfortable. Enjoy yourself.

I have a blog and an e-cig store but I don't want to put a link to them in replies I make until I know that would be okay. I am a vendor but that is an outgrowth of the blog I write. I would be happy to send the links to a moderator to give me clarification. I just want to get off on the right foot.
Thanks.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have a blog and an e-cig store but I don't want to put a link to them in replies I make until I know that would be okay. I am a vendor but that is an outgrowth of the blog I write. I would be happy to send the links to a moderator to give me clarification. I just want to get off on the right foot.
Thanks.

@vaporcruz ... We do not limit our vendors. You are free to link to your Blog or site. If you want a sub-forum.. you will need to speak with a Senior VU Mod.

@Doris .. You can PM with anyone you choose, provided you are not "spamming" them with the sole purpose of directing traffic to your site.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Doris,

What you are referring to as a PM is what is called a conversation here. Like the messages we have been sending each other. And, yes I owe you a response to your last one. Sorry.

As far as characters?

Some people think I am a character.

Others just think I am out of my freaking mind!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi! VU vapers,
I am honored to become a verified vendor on VU. But i have some questions after few hours reading.

4. While vendors are allowed to participate in the forum as a vaper - you will not be allowed to SPAM ADS or promotions outside your sub-forum and deals sub-forum.
You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum if its brought up by a user directly.
5. No vendor to vendor trolling will be tolerated. Your not allowed to post negative comments in other vendors sub-forums.

VU Sponsors