Become a Patron!

Some questions

the fog

Member For 2 Years
Hello
I'm thinking about building my own mech squonk mod .. but it will be my first time using mechanical mod ... and I want to make it more than one battery
So the first question which is better parallel or series ?? (what the difference if I used anyone)
What is the safe range for building coils for mech mods ?? ( even for single battery)
Is it easy to put safety chip like the luna from asmodos ??
This is the main questions... but if someone can explain to me exactly the difference between the parallel and the series.. It will help me more
Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello
I'm thinking about building my own mech squonk mod .. but it will be my first time using mechanical mod ... and I want to make it more than one battery
So the first question which is better parallel or series ?? (what the difference if I used anyone)
What is the safe range for building coils for mech mods ?? ( even for single battery)
This is the main questions... but if someone can explain to me exactly the difference between the parallel and the series.. It will help me more
Thanks

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=the+difference+between+parallel+and+series+batteries

NineNine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello
Thanks

Hi, and welcome.

VU Sponsors