Become a Patron!

Sony VTC5D & Samsung 20S 18650s and Aegis Legend 200

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can anybody tell me if one or two hard shakes to remove batteries like Samsung 20S or Sony VTC5D would harm the batteries? Also, what can I use to help pull them out besides tweezers? Thanks in advance. I had one Legend that was defective before the new Aegis Legend I use so I know the hatch will loosen up eventually. Thanks again.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you have a secondary wrap around the original wrap of the battery? I know someone who has the Aegis Legend, and they had issues with batteries with any additional battery wraps on them. Otherwise if it's just the original wraps, I don't have much for idea's other than what your doing, hopefully someone else chimes in for a recommendation.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If your batteries with single, normal thickness, battery wraps get stuck in it, then I recommend to put the mod behind the tyre of your car and drive backwards. :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I use VCT5A's in mine and have no problem.
They slide right out.
I see there is a small lip on the plastic where you insert your batteries.
Maybe a little sanding on the lip will fix your problem.
Just make sure you blow out the sanding residue if you do that.

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just had to completely remove all of the stickers and all authenticity sticker gunk leftover. The mod needs to be broken in, I guess. There was no solution to the problem. Just tight.

VU Sponsors