Become a Patron!

Sorry, you have been blocked

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
CloudFlare Ray ID: 24844513e51e0994

This forum software is exceedingly annoying, I would note. This is the first time this one has popped-up, but I regularly get intercepts demanding a CAPTCHA verification, which then proceeds to not work.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cloud flare has done that at times here usually clears itself up after a short time, that part has nothing to do with our forum software.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
CloudFlare Ray ID: 24844513e51e0994

This forum software is exceedingly annoying, I would note. This is the first time this one has popped-up, but I regularly get intercepts demanding a CAPTCHA verification, which then proceeds to not work.
You will get the Cap Verification if you start editing too much which is part of the forum security.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Cloud flare has done that at times here usually clears itself up after a short time, that part has nothing to do with our forum software.
*hmph*

Well, I gave up on the post. (The "blocked" notice said to post the "Cloud Flare Ray I.D." to an Admin for an explanation, which is why I posted it here, btw.)

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
You will get the Cap Verification if you start editing too much which is part of the forum security.
Yeah, 'cept I usually get it the first time I edit, when I click on "More Options..." So I've learned, when that pops up, to simply post my comments and edit them after-the-fact, when that happens.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Well, thanks to the forum software's usually annoying feature of keeping comments you started forever and ever, I was actually able to complete my thoughts and post them. Cloudflare apparently decided that what I was trying to say wasn't so objectionable, after all.

But the dreaded CAPTCHA intercept showed up, again, when I tried to hit "More Options..."

Never mind, tho. I'm just grousing :)

VU Sponsors