Become a Patron!

SOS....I really REALLY need some help

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Folks please help me, My camel died and I lost all my savings on the burial costs, the day after that someone stole my bicycle after I spent my last dollar on a paddy lock for it, on top of that, the bills came due for my rat exterminator guy and now I have no money to get my uncle frank a delux vaping set up for him to use while out driving around on his paddy wagon, I felt all I could do is ask all you wonderful people to help me set him up, and while your at it , I need a vaporizer too, not because I smoked, but because everyone is doin it and I want to look cool like they do. Can you help me please???

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last week you said your Uncle Frank died and you found your mother in bed with your aunt, smoking a camel.
Was that the bicycle that you said had no seat and no handle bar? For people that had done lost their ass and had nowhere to turn.
Don't pay the rat exterminator guy, he didn't get them all because I still smell a rat.
Should I go on? Or go away?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Folks please help me, My camel died and I lost all my savings on the burial costs, the day after that someone stole my bicycle after I spent my last dollar on a paddy lock for it, on top of that, the bills came due for my rat exterminator guy and now I have no money to get my uncle frank a delux vaping set up for him to use while out driving around on his paddy wagon, I felt all I could do is ask all you wonderful people to help me set him up, and while your at it , I need a vaporizer too, not because I smoked, but because everyone is doin it and I want to look cool like they do. Can you help me please???
I am sending backups you are saved..

1BB74155000005DC-2918275-image-a-37_1421760810302.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, don't make fun of my camel, he was a very good listener.
They spit.
Just to show off while you are dying of thirst ....they spit

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So sorry, you're just not my type. If you had been, well, who knows - but sadly no:D
That's not nice at all! That poor girl lost a camel.
So now ill send a variant and a vicious ant kraken2(a really overpriced Atlantis)....
Another couple of pics and throw in 2 180 ml of juice.
All the vapers you know will be so envious. Then they can come here to pimp themselves out for more.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got distracted, did a search for a smart ass remark about "camel toe" I did not know that is what it was called.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not nice at all! That poor girl lost a camel.
So now ill send a variant and a vicious ant kraken2(a really overpriced Atlantis)....
Another couple of pics and throw in 2 180 ml of juice.
All the vapers you know will be so envious. Then they can come here to pimp themselves out for more.
I have more pictures, please send me juice too

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps if you sent pic's with "Boobages" you would get a better response?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You don't know the half of it. My PIFs are the kiss of death for any member.

A few months back, in PIF box 5, I sent a box of vaping gear to Donald. There was over $1,000 worth of stuff in there, including a genuine ZNA and a first edition (#37) Provari. He was gone the following week.

And yeah, I sent her some lil' stuffs. For crying out loud! She was down on her luck and looks like a Disney character!
So yeah, you'll never see her again.
Mmmmm... Delicious koool-aiiid.
And what have we learned from this?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That I need to send some equipment to Exodus and Pulse Vape? :)
How bout that the avatar is not the person and people who really need something never ask for a freebie.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God I can't believe some of you people ....we are a community,we are in this together..we are better people than non vapers..we give people the benifit of a doubt...oh sure the camel thing sounds a teeny bit wierd, but hey which of us hasn't been in this poor girls place????and asked total strangers to solve our problems for us, and give us free shit?
I think you mean spirited shits (most likely republicans)...have just never had any seriois camel problems in your lives, and don't have any empathy. I'd be happy Whiskey to send you the shirt of my back, becuase that's the kinda a guy I am...just pick out what ever set up you like and send me the bill, and if you need a place to stay or money don't hesitate to ask.after all we're both vapers...

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a mod It's an older longer version but it still works great. and Its all yours. < supposed to sound dirty < (fail)

Last edited:

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is that an offer? :D:p

VU Sponsors