Become a Patron!

South Sound Vaping

Hey All: Skullman here, How You Doing? Found VU on Vapor Joes. May have seen Ya over at ECF haven’t been too active in a while. Near two years Vaping, many Mods, Devices, Coil Building, Mixing blending flavors trying to find Vaping Nirvana. I've become comfortable with some of the more basic devices I've acquired. Vamo’s being at the top of the list for daily use along with VTR, MVP, Cool Fire’s and I’m back to my VMOD’s daily. DCT’s with Hybrid Atomizer/Cartomizer being my Tank set up of choice for daily use though there are some other Tanks I’m still using. Unfortunately most Pro Tanks are on the shelf Hmm!??

Of course New Designs, Innovations, Build Quality & Technology still grab my attention finding a Need to just have em. You know what I mean! But too many of the Mechanical Mods, Box Mods, eGo’s, eVod’s are just sitting on the shelf so I decided to slow down the Mod Chasing a bit to experiment more mixing up my own blends and really take in the Diverse, Different and Unique Flavors these Artists are mixing all over the planet. Thanks to VJ’s I recently ordered up some of what Yaeliq is brewing over there in the Holy Land. I need to get my hands on some of Mad Murdocs Pluid and some of his other offerings as well. Need to check out what The Vape Shack on the Islands has to offer. If you have some Unique, Different or Obscure Juice You Highly Recommend Please let me know!

See Ya in the Forums

Skullman {:{}

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

What kind of flavors do you tend to enjoy?

VU Sponsors