Become a Patron!

Southern hospitality by moonshiners?

adrian089

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if anyone had a clone recipe for this stuff. It's my favorite juice. Haven't tried myself yet, have to wait a little bit to buy some more flavors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering if anyone had a clone recipe for this stuff. It's my favorite juice. Haven't tried myself yet, have to wait a little bit to buy some more flavors.

okies....

i am a very lost Smoky..

How can this be your favorite juice, if you have never ever tried it? o_O

adrian089

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, meant to say that I haven't tried cloning it yet.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, meant to say that I haven't tried cloning it yet.

most of us here do not buy juice..
but if you can tell us what YOU taste:
on inhale, in the middle, before you exhale and then the exhale, what lingers.. someone might be able to help..:)

adrian089

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't vaped it in over a month but I recall it tasting like white chocolate and apple cider. White chocolate on the inhale and more on the apple side on the exhale. I have some TFA white chocolate and plan on trying to using some fuji from FA.

They describe it as:
"Southern Hospitality blends cream, berries and white chocolate."

They don't mention apple but it's the main thing I taste. It's like a creamy apple.

yea its one of my favorite juices as well high vg based, the chocolate is spot on and the first thing u taste, on exhale i taste the cream and strawberries mixed with other berries, the other flavor they have is apple pie Alamo let me look for the bottle and ill give u the name of the second juice im talkin about

limited batch, it was a seasonal blend basically southern hospitality with apples instead of assorted berries and ice cream instead of white choclate. both are very good juices if u come up with a DYI clone recipe please post it

VU Sponsors