Southern maryland

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone in the southern maryland area (Charles, St Marys, and Calvert counties). Love to meet up and chat swap ejuice sell mods and so on.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

CandyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome! Hi neighbor! I'm in St. Mary's.
Just FYI... there's a vape bar opening up in California, MD on July 11th that we're all anxiously awaiting the grand opening. It's across from the San Soucci shopping center. It's called Vapor 99 and a bunch of us will be there opening day to hang out and check them out. They're having specials, and give aways, wine tastings, food, etc all that day for their opening event. Swing by if you can.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
How did the opening go? Any pictures or stuff like that? (I am in WV right across the state line)

CandyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually it DIDN'T happen yet. The reasons are ridiculous and all to do with county BS red tape and the landlord. Soft opening tomorrow and we HOPE Grand Opening on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed. <3

Hey im in st marys too , ive been to vapor 99 and its pretty good . little pricey but its a retail store so its to be expected. i would love to get together with anybody who wants to meet and chat / swap juice . sell stuff. let me know :)
Thanks
andy

mitchdisaster

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Necro post. I'm in the so. Md area. Been to vape 99 in Lexington park, optimal VAPE in leanordtown, vapor vault in la plata and (never going back) isle of VAPE in waldorf. I still prefer shopping online though

VU Sponsors