Become a Patron!

Sovereign brand juices. Wow!

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been vaping some Sovereign brand juice for a few weeks now and have really been quite impressed. These folks have produced the richest, most flavorful, tastiest line of e-juice I've come across in my 4 years of vaping. Max VG too, which I prefer.

I found them stocked at a local b&m, tasted them and was sold. That day i picked up a bottle of Duchess and a bottle of Jester. 30ml glass bottles with glass eye droppers, nicely printed labels with cool looking characters drawn to represent the names of each juice.

The Duchess is a strawberry cheesecake with hints of graham cracker. The Jester is a mix of Peanut butter and vanilla. Really good stuff.

Then I visited another local b&m who carried the line and was able to pick up a bottle of Merlin which is banana, vanilla, and cream, and a bottle of Harvest King which is out of production for the season but is a pumpkin spice flavor. So good.

While I was in the second b&m I noticed another line of juices labeled Versauce. Nondescript black labels, with a lions head graphic and names which gave no hint to the flavor of their contents. The name stayed on my mind, so I googled them and realized the juice is made by Sovereign too, and the flavors sounded like they would be incredible. I returned to the b&m today and bought a bottle of each of what they had available.

Again 30ml glass bottles with glass eye droppers. Versus is chocolate glazed doughnut, Medusa is vanilla glazed doughnut, and Allegra is black forest cake. They didn't have any of the Gianni, which is blueberry fritter, but I need to find me some of that because every single one of the juices tastes just incredible.

I want to get into diy, but with flavors like these out there it's going to be hard to even come close.

I just happened to email them about a week ago, and it turns out they're located right here in my city too. Small world, but it made me wonder if their juice is popular everywhere or if it's our best kept secret.

Anyone else a fan?

Dark Kys

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sovereign and Versauce are made by the same company. Both are high VG content which definitely gives off a larger cloud. I find their flavors to be very good for Canadian made juices. However when compared to the available American made premium juice lines the flavors just don't compare. Don't get me wrong both are great juices however if you're chasing flavor rather than clouds there are better tasting options.

VU Sponsors