Become a Patron!

Spare Parts For Sherman V3?

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Funny story. I broke the head off of one of the post screws because I'm a JACKASS. :gaah: Unless someone has some sort of crafty way to remove the shaft from the post hole, I'm about to have to spend some money.

Fortunately it broke off in the positive terminal, which is removable, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a place that might sell them. I highly doubt anywhere does, so I'm also trying to find a way to contact Asylum Mods to see if they'll sell me one, or hell even an entire deck. I wouldn't even bother if it were almost any other tank, but I've fallen in love with this thing. So much so that I'm ready to pay ridiculous shipping costs to get what'll probably be a $10 part sent from the UK.

Here's hoping the vape savants at VU come through yet again! :cheers: I'll just keep slapping myself in the meantime.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What types of screws are they metal wise? Know is sounds silly but wonder if it loosened when it snapped try a rare earth magnet and turn the magnet slowly probably won’t do a thing but worth a shot lol

Could also try a fine drill bit get that sucker out depends how hard the screw is though as you might end up shanking the post which would then need to be tapped out

Asylum modz is a uk company I believe might be able to get in touch with them here

VU Sponsors