SPARE PARTS - O-rings, Screws, Build Decks, Chambers. Need something? Ask Here!

Discussion in 'General Rebuildable Discussion (RTA/RBA/RDA)' started by Ms. Trixy, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Crunch Time 8/1 - 10/17. Sorry if I'm cranky. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    ! SPARE PARTS !
    Haves & Needs
    Use the following to keep things simple:

I HAVE or I NEED
    I HAVE:
    O-rings:
    Black - ID: 6.4 - OD: 7.8 - 1.0mm thick
    Black - ID: 8.0. - OD: 10.0 - 1.0mm thick
    Black - ID: 20.0 - OD: 23.5 - 2.0mm thick
    Black - ID: 5.0 - OD: - 7.7 - 1.8 mm thick

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    rocketveg and Deucesjack like this.
  2. Deucesjack

Deucesjack VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    If you want I can send you the whole base. I broke the glass on mine so it's useless to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

3. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Crunch Time 8/1 - 10/17. Sorry if I'm cranky. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Oh, Deuces that would be wonderful! Did you find that your bell cap kept riding up? PM incoming.

Deucesjack likes this.
  4. Deucesjack

Deucesjack VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Tbh, I didn't have it long enough. I broke the glass before I got through the first tank. Lmfao. The few pulls I got off it I did enjoy. It's the tank that started me on my single coil journey. I'll dig it out out and find the spare parts bag too. You can have that as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Deuces for sending me a spare build deck.

I need the airflow/juice port that the top bell cap slides onto and should snap in place. Mine keeps riding up, nearly closing off my airflow.

Does anyone have that part as a spare? I have a feeling Wotofo milled my top cap a cm too tight. So, either the bell cap or mid juice port and airflow section is what I would like. I really like the Serpent. If worse comes to worse, I'll get one at GearBest for $20. Ugh!

Deucesjack likes this.
  6. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Original Wotofo Serpent:
    Does anyone have either the top bell cap or the middle juice port and airflow chamber hanging around somewhere?

7. Paratech

Paratech I forgot VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Are you talking about THIS serpent?
    https://www.vaporworld.biz/clearance/wotofo-serpent-rta-stainless/

I think I am the only person that purchased a CCI Triforce Tank (30mm)
    Cloud Chasers Inc isn't really busting at the seams so there aren't many out there.
    The top cap (reverse threaded) on mine is stripped.
    Been looking for quite some time but never seemed to have any luck finding just the top cap.
    Found the 22mm one many times, just not the 30mm.
    For more than $50 I've found the tank a few times but can't say it is good enough for that price.
    Can't believe that after a year of looking I found it here for $4.99:
    https://cjvapors.com/products/cci-triforce-replacement-delrin-tip?variant=16860433860

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  8. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    This is a great idea

natebuchanan and Ms. Trixy like this.
  9. deathpriest

deathpriest Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    O-rings, the manufacturer should come up with refurbishment kits! maybe there are out there but, I have not found them yet. I am wondering if a Homedepot o-ring kit would work. Maybe a shop owner can chip in, what they get and where.

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  10. joeyboy

joeyboy Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    If not that the measurements would be nice.

Brad Mitchell and Ms. Trixy like this.
  11. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
  12. Paratech

Blog Posts:
    Bummer, I asked about that specific one because I have it and would have sent it to you.
    Sorry I couldn't help.

13. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    I wrote to Wotofo about the RTA and availability of any replacement parts. We'll see.

14. Paratech

Blog Posts:
    Don't forget to cross your fingers.

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  15. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
  16. Hype

Hype Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Anyone have a non leaking deck for a Kylin . The finish is not important . I will gladly pay shipping .

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  17. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Got the Kylin Mini...no help here.

Replacement Wraith RSA Bottles - Set: 1 black/1 clear = $7.95 Auth. COV

Hype likes this.
  18. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    SOLVED: It's the o-ring that's making the cap roll up. Now I just put the cap on to the right of the airflow and twist it to the opening. It now stays in place. I'm glad the Serpent comes with extra o-rings though.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    David Wolf likes this.
  19. Hype

Hype Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Thank you .

20. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    I NEED:
    Clieto: Silicone flat ring that is around the drip tip stub. They don't provide an extra. This will be a hard one. I can't find flat rings anywhere.

21. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    I NEED:

*Aspire Clieto:
    I'm still looking for that flat ring around the drip tip section. Since those are apparently hard to find, Aspire should add 2 to each extras bag. I'll check their website. Ugh!

MEMBER HELPED
    Tobeco Super Tank Mini: I need the bottom o-ring that seats the glass. The L shaped seal has halfway melded right onto the glass. I tore it trying to get it off while cleaning it.

22. xXxelis_prxXx

xXxelis_prxXx Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    looking for a 510 drip tip adapter for an avocado 24 in SS

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  23. Pastorfuzz

Pastorfuzz Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Trixy, I don't have a Clieto or the Tobeco or measurements for them to compare but I have these. oring 003.JPG oring 001.JPG oring 008.JPG oring 009.JPG
    Is this what you need?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  24. Pastorfuzz

Blog Posts:
    I have some others laying around also.
    If you could measure, maybe I have some

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  25. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Oh, that's' wonderful! I'm grateful for your time looking!
    I wanted to measure it hopefully out of the glass, and it just popped out. Odd, considering it was melded before. Maybe my attempt at trying to fill it again has loosened it. It's discolored and I can still see some damage to the o-ring. I believe it just shrunk since it leaked profusely.

RESOLVED
    Tobeco:

The measurements are pretty close - OD: 21.0 - ID: 16.7 - H: 3.8 (all +/- .1) The ID inside the tank bottom is 21.5mm.
    I believe the ID may be due to it being old and pushed into that area for so long?
    But yes. A seated ring is what I'm in need of. I would certainly like to try that one

Today I'll look at what I have open to see if o-ring replacement is going to be an issue.
    I don't have many tanks/atties opened, but I'll check their respective bag of goodies.

26. Pastorfuzz

Blog Posts:
    Send me your address and i'll get some sent in the mail tomorrow.
    I'll send some others also.
    Can't help with that Clieto though. Don't have anything like you described

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Ms. Trixy likes this.
  27. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Sorry Elis_pr. I have the black on and I'm using the 510 adapter.

Perhaps this should be a Sticky? We would have more participation and Spare Parts! Everyone has/needs parts.
    I think it should go in the Vaping Related but doesn't fit in any category?
    @Countrypami

wildgypsy70 likes this.
  28. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    I'm looking for a 24mm Twisted Messes sleeve and top cap. I bought just the base for a vape comp and didn't want to spend $60 for the full RDA.
    Anyone got Twisted Messes parts collecting dust?

29. wildgypsy70

wildgypsy70 My son calls me "vape mom" VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I like this idea! A spare parts sticky!

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  30. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    I NEED:

Aspire Clieto:
    I'm still looking for that flat ring around the drip tip section. Since those are apparently hard to find, Aspire should add 2 to each extras bag.

Twisted Messes:
    I'm looking for a 24mm Twisted Messes sleeve and top cap. I bought just the base for a vape comp and didn't want to spend $60 for the full RDA.
    Anyone got Twisted Messes parts collecting dust? I had a bunch of 24mm RDAs I sold last year. :facepalm:

31. Opfor82nd

Opfor82nd New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a Serpent SMM with Allen screws for the deck and would like to switch them out with Phillips screws. Does anyone know where I may be able to find these or at least the size that I could search.
    Also my my friend has a Zeus Dual RTA with Allen screws and would like to switch these out with Phillips screws as well. Unfortunately been online and the factory site and can’t find the size of the deck screws.

32. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
  33. VAPEROXX

VAPEROXX Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Need a bubble glass for the Augvape Intake RTA by Mike Vapes. Please PM if you have an extra laying around. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

34. Opfor82nd

Opfor82nd New Member

Blog Posts:
    Ms. Trixy likes this.
  35. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Think I'll order some, too. Those hex grub screws are a pain in the ass. :blech:

Opfor82nd likes this.
  36. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    Bump for post #30

37. tac_driver

tac_driver Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I need a squonk 510 pin for my coppervape NarDA
    I have an extra squonk 510 pin for the Entheon or Hadaly

38. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    What's the difference? You guys drive me nutz with all of your cool hardware. OD, length? I have a few attys.