Become a Patron!

Special Vape Device For 2018 FIFA World Cup

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The World Cup 2018 is fast approaching! Are you counting down the days? Are you ready to enjoy this moment?
Here we got special products world cup editions for you!!!
1.Eleaf iJust 3 Starter Kit VR Version
2.Fumytech Ballon RDA Tank
3.SMOKJOY OPS-1 Kit
4.Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W TC Kit
5.SMOK Vape Pen 22 Starter Kit Light Edition

Any Suggestion, comment below. :idea::idea:

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Tell us what is special about them would be my suggestion. are they skinned with football related stuff / National flags etc?

Jason149

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tell us what is special about them would be my suggestion. are they skinned with football related stuff / National flags etc?
the ijust 3 is created following the craze of the World Cup, which has got its luxury appearance in rose gold and black silver colors with beautiful body patterns, you can check in the picture
1-1_1.jpg

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ahh ok. For information in case you are interested:

The gold and red one is basically lifted from the official world cup logo for 2018. The logo itself is a stylised representation of the actual trophy.

If you look at the world cup trophy itself you will see it is the earth being held up by a player with his arms held up high celebrating victory, not a football. The women's world cup has a football atop a rather abstract swirl.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't speak for all Americans but around here (MN), nobody cares about pro or international soccer games. If there are soccer fans its a tiny fraction.

VU Sponsors