Become a Patron!

Specialty Wire Contest/Giveaway! Updated Prize Pack!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, @Celtic Fog here, wanted to share some pretty amazing Specialty Wires with you all!
I ran across these wires while looking for cool Celtic Pics, wouldn't you know it, they have Celtic Wire! Well, after reading all about the products offered at www.VaporGrudge.com I decided to reach out to them, I am glad I did. The owner of the store also happens to be a member of our community and after explaining to him that I wanted to buy some of the Celtic Wire, for a giveaway here, he generously donated a sample of EACH of the wires he has available! Not just a sample of them, but a WHOLE PACK of EACH!
Each tube contains 6 x 4" specialtie wires, with a total of 9 separate designs , that equals 54 badass coils to build! These can keep you vaping for an entire year, in style! So with much appreciation to Mason from www.VaporGrudge.com, I will explain how one lucky winner, will be getting some of the coolest coil wires in the world.

Here is how you enter to win these awesome wires from www.VaporGrudge.com :

1. Like this post, AND
2. Post a pic of any of these options = your coils, pics of your coil building stations, coils you like, or pics of coils you want to build. (RDA'S and RBA's, no Kanger or Aspire coils)
Funny Coil and Coil Memes do count as long as their is a coil in the pic!)
3. Post as many times as you want, the more you post, the higher your chances are to win. (must post different pics each time.)

This contest/giveaway will be running until 7 pm. Halloween Night on 10/31/2014 and the winner will be drawn exactly at 8pm Pacific Time the same night using Random.org .The winner will be announced here in the thread and a Conversation will be sent by me, to the winner. Prize will be shipped out in the first week of November, using USPS priority mail. Contest Available to all community members. Please have knowledge of Ohms law and battery safety, Must be 18+.Vapor Grudge Specialty Wires 2.png

UPDATED: Adding to the prize pack, 10ml plastic dripping bottle, small bag of boiled and baked cotton balls, 2 feet of Cellucotton Rayon and a set of precision screwdrivers! Now you will be ready to build, drip and vape! Keep it Foggy my Underbrothers and Undersisters.

Last edited:

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not an entry just bumpin the thread...

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6e820c6b200e878b6aac77b9685b909e.jpg

Brass Tobh

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will clarify, RDA's and RBA's, I won't count the Kanger or Aspire rebuilt coils.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
images
maybe one day....far beyond my skills as of now...

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
925304_488320951311387_287431903_a.jpg
trying this one tonight dual 24 parrallel on plume veil.....seems to be in my skill level......

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just starting diving in the RBA world, and this is a short vid of my very first build firing up.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First try on the Pontus. Hate the stoopid AFC teeth on this and the TOBH

bee20b50edfa65890627a7030284df41.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My dirty ol' IGO-W2 bf build that I've been using since Sunday

411f9bb3409e72942c47b32ba9adaa0c.jpg

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another Zenith build that I made especially to try out one of @Thunderball's recipes in the DIY section last night. Love dual parallels!

2aa8bc62f2395e9a716a14bda09a6bf6.jpg

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
be88722f2656754120b823beb11b5a9c.jpg

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
0c37c447c491df157f5ee70c21870ce3.jpg

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Should have taken a picture of my first build tonight... The navy nest build. My first go on a Kayfun Lite v3. Now I know why people love this thing! Anyway.. For some reason every time I try to post a picture tonight my google chrome shuts down, so sorry I have to post a link here. If anyone has any suggestions (I have posted pics before, only difference is I downloaded apples new iOS 8.02 ugh. Anyway I really need to get a picure posted in another thread so pm me if you can help!

Thanks Celtic great idea reaching out to the vendor, sounds like a good customer service kinda company!

http://img-2013.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/23/abu4e4e3.jpg

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to enter (with a pic tomorrow). I want to say a HUGE Thanks to Celtic Fog! In a recent win I got 8 tubes of their wire! It is very nice! I'm still learning to build so..... but this is the kind of wire you can share some with friends and then turn them where to look! Think I will try the Celtic wire next LOL,

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking good so far! Keep it Foggy!

Last edited:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
84fc849b81668c1b4a594a2c626a53a6.jpg

Here my first dual parrallel attempt. 28gauge, 5 wrap, .3ohms.
Sorry pic sucks. Shitty phone..

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
378b042987ada74b80a7c727f6db7fdc.jpg

Here is the above photo while firing. This is a duplicate, please dont count for contest.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Terrible pic coming! I got no business ever trying to get into photography LOL damn cheap ass old droid! an I'm pretty sure fuzzy isn't foggy!terrible first coil pic.jpg

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now c'mon Celtic! Liking my first pic? (yes that is with one of the Vapor Grudge wires) LOL you're gonna make me try again aincha HAHA

VU Sponsors