Become a Patron!

SPICYVAPE

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i give information and my views about Spicyvape. I have tested 4 of their e-liquids which were supplied for the purpose of this review by Ishay from Spicyvape.

Spicyvape E-liquids are Kosher and they have a vast range and i must say their website is excellent.

https://spicyvape.com/

There is no problems getting the VG/PG ratio or mg level you prefer as with each flavour you have the choice of 100%, 70%, 50% or 30% VG, 0mg, 1.5mg, 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, 12mg, 15mg or 18mg. Plenty of choice with size also, you have the choice of 30ml, 60ml or 100ml chubby gorilla bottles, 60ml or 100ml glass dropper bottles, also for those that like strong flavours 10ml flavour boosts are also available.

Below A Message From Spicyvape

About Us
Spicyvape produces high-quality E-liquid from unique flavors. Headquarters in the Holy Land.
We use only the highest quality ingredients.

All of our handcrafted E-liquids made from a proprietary blend of 99.7% pure Kosher Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin with ultra concentrated flavoring.

What sets us apart from other e-juice makers is the fact that we produce our flavor extracts, That give us the option to control every step of the e-juice making process to provide you the most flavorful vape.

We provide you the option to customize your E-liquid the way you like it to be. You can select every juice in our store to fit your vaping needs, whether you like high VG/PG or high/low nicotine level.

All our bottles sold in glass bottles to provide you the freshest and cleanest e-juice on the market. Our bottles come with all the appropriate warnings.

Your taste buds will fall in love with Spicyvape.

Try us out. You won’t regret it.

Vape On!

The 4 flavours i received were the following:

CHERRY BERRY
CREME DE LA CREME
SEATTLE CAPPUCCINO
BANANA SPLIT

I did receive 70VG/30PG e-liquids at 0mg which gave me a dilemma as i want to test all liquids in almost identical conditions using the same resistance and type of pre-wound coils which will vary only slightly and i try to aim for 2.4mg if the e-liquids are "short fill" or "shake and vape" and 3mg for other liquids. Because i use 72mg nicotine base i decided to take 30ml of each juice and add 1ml of the nicotine base which gave me 2.4mg e-liquids and feel quite happy the dilution is that minimal it will not effect the flavour. Below is the usual information about testing conditions and pictures i normally include as i use identical equipment for all e-liquid tests.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 5 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test (i cleaned coils afterwards and will use myself again at some point)

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

CHERRY BERRY

Spicyvape's description: Cherry & Blueberry mixed together.

A nice sweet mix, the cherry that comes through is a very ripe Morello and the Blueberry is very sweet. Nothing dominates on inhale or exhale and there is no merging of flavours, both fruits keep their own identity throughout. This for fruit lovers would make a great all day vape.

Score: 8.5/10

CREME DE LA CREME

Spicyvape's description: One of the most successful e-liquids we have. It tastes like a light vanilla custard with caramelised and slightly burnt sugar taste. Smooth and sweet vape like you never experienced before.

When reading the description i thought it would be creme brulee all the way and some might describe the taste of this e-liquid as that, and it is similar. But i found it to have a slight bonfire toffee taste with homemade custard. The custard is excellent no waxy taste as so many custard flavours have. This in my opinion is a treat vape because it's a bit special.

Score: 9.5/10

SEATTLE CAPPUCCINO

Spicyvape's desciption: It’s almost impossible to find a bad cup of coffee in Seattle. That’s why we called our e-liquid “Seattle Cappuccino” Our e-liquid tastes just like a creamy cup of cappuccino.

I'm a big coffee drinker and one of the first flavours i tried was Cappuccino and it was awful, very artificial and it left a very nasty aftertaste, so since then I've tended to avoid coffee flavours only trying a couple of others, they were better but still not a fan so didn't think i would like this much. The coffee here is very authentic with cream in the background complementing the strong coffee well. On the exhale the coffee is not so strong and the cream comes a bit more to the fore. This is the best coffee i have tried but i found it very rich so would only want to vape it for an hour or two at any given time.

Score 7.5/10

BANANA SPLIT

Spicyvape's description: An ice cream based desert vape that you will vape all day long.

This is right up my street as i love banana and the flavour here is very authentic. The sweet cream flavour that sits in the background is very evident and compliments the banana perfectly on the inhale. On the exhale the flavours seem to merge more giving a banana thick shake type flavour (like you can get at a very well known fast food chain) and i agree with Spicyvape a cracking all day vape.

Score: 9/10

Conclusion

Very consistent high quality e-liquids, included the best coffee I've ever tried, but it is a bit rich to vape for a long time which was reflected in the score and Creme De La Creme which is a bit special in my opinion.

I would like to thank Ishay from Spicyvape for supplying the e-liquids for the purpose of this review.

https://spicyvape.com/

VU Sponsors