Become a Patron!

Sponsorship

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello vape fam, I'm inquiring with you today to ask some questions. I'm a cloud chaser and builder. I've been vaping and building for almost all year now and have poured myself into this lifestyle. I'm trying to get sponsored on Instagram but can't seem to get any luck. I've got nice clean builds and I've taken a macro lens to all of them. Using up to 30 hashtags per build pic and tagging more than 3 companies everytime I post a build. I can't even get 10 likes on an photo and I've been doing a lot of work to get sponsored but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me understand where I'm going wrong? Thanks everyone!
0402ba59ae40f05d529c552db5568581.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well short answer...nobody cares.......vaping has gone the direction of the pre built coils...unfortunately fewer and fewer people build...they just crank up more volts on their regulated mods to get bigger clouds....sad, but there it is.

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That can't be the case, I get that more people are buying pre built coils but that wouldn't explain how I'm getting no attention on Instagram. I see new builders posting pics on Instagram and getting likes.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello vape fam, I'm inquiring with you today to ask some questions. I'm a cloud chaser and builder. I've been vaping and building for almost all year now and have poured myself into this lifestyle. I'm trying to get sponsored on Instagram but can't seem to get any luck. I've got nice clean builds and I've taken a macro lens to all of them. Using up to 30 hashtags per build pic and tagging more than 3 companies everytime I post a build. I can't even get 10 likes on an photo and I've been doing a lot of work to get sponsored but nothing seems to work. Can someone help me understand where I'm going wrong? Thanks everyone!
0402ba59ae40f05d529c552db5568581.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
sponsored doing what? cloud chasing? like a career going around the United States or the world blowing clouds?

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No man, that'd be nice lol. Sponsored by juice companies, wire companies, wicking companies.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No man, that'd be nice lol. Sponsored by juice companies, wire companies, wicking companies.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁
Dude mot of these companies are barely staying afloat the only way I have seen to get free shit is become a Rip Trippers or some fucking derivative and review shit.. I used to do it alot I no longer care enough ..

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bro everyone is sponsored on Instagram. Companies will sponsor good builders just to get their names out. I've heard of guys just being sponsored after posting one pic. I'm mostly trying to figure out why it seems no one likes or views anything I post when I'm following over 450 vapers.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bro everyone is sponsored on Instagram. Companies will sponsor good builders just to get their names out. I've heard of guys just being sponsored after posting one pic. I'm mostly trying to figure out why it seems no one likes or views anything I post when I'm following over 450 vapers.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁
Make some videos man I really do not understand what your end goal is.. but if its just getting a few rolls of wire sent to you which all that happens anyway good luck man..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude mot of these companies are barely staying afloat the only way I have seen to get free shit is become a Rip Trippers or some fucking derivative and review shit.. I used to do it alot I no longer care enough ..
I could do that.....most people tell me I'm very annoying naturally....so it'd be right up my alley..I can even make up my own bizzare expressions and make noises like a barnyard animal....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I could do that.....most people tell me I'm very annoying naturally....so it'd be right up my alley..I can even make up my own bizzare expressions and make noises like a barnyard animal....
sounds like a idea Barnyard builds have some chickens and a mule in the background grunting

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol nice. My end goal is to be able to get my name out there as a builder and possibly become a renowned builder like squidoode or Twisted messes. Really I just wanna be more involved in the vape community and getting free juice would be nice.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁
Gonna be brutally honest here and say that most members here don't give a flying bat shit about what is happening on cloud chasing comp stuffs on Instagram, this is a vaping forum, not a list up for sponsorship for them, but good luck to you:)
Your welcome to post your video's in the cloud chasers area here:)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna be brutally honest here and say that most members here don't give a flying bat shit about what is happening on cloud chasing comp stuffs on Instagram, this is a vaping forum, not a list up for sponsorship for them, but good luck to you:)
For every event in life someone likes it hates it and loathes it... If he wants to be a cloud chasing competitor that is his business its part of vaping and this forum does not have a singular vision does it? And how is it that "Most" members do not care? do you have a statistically sounds sample size that will prove that? His original post made more sense than about 90% of the I want free shit posts that everyone dives into that everyone seems to care so much about .. Just some food for thought

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You speak about "cloudchasing comp instagram stuff" as if that's not apart of vaping. This is a vaping forum. I love to vape, is that not why this whole forum exists? Please post something useful and try not to be degrading just because someone who loves to twist wire up as an art form to vape on asked a question that doesn't pertain to your interests. Thank you.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For every event in life someone likes it hates it and loathes it... If he wants to be a cloud chasing competitor that is his business its part of vaping and this forum does not have a singular vision does it? And how is it that "Most" members do not care? do you have a statistically sounds sample size that will prove that? His original post made more sense than about 90% of the I want free shit posts that everyone dives into that everyone seems to care so much about .. Just some food for thought
And please enjoy your day as well:)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought our vision was world domination....breeding a line of cyberhumans......and the elimination of cloud comps.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You speak about "cloudchasing comp instagram stuff" as if that's not apart of vaping. This is a vaping forum. I love to vape, is that not why this whole forum exists? Please post something useful and try not to be degrading just because someone who loves to twist wire up as an art form to vape on asked a question that doesn't pertain to your interests. Thank you.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁
My miss reading sorry , nice coil building:)

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol nice. My end goal is to be able to get my name out there as a builder and possibly become a renowned builder like squidoode or Twisted messes. Really I just wanna be more involved in the vape community and getting free juice would be nice.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁
Squid and twisted are inventing new coils, innovation is what got them sponsors. Looking over IG aliens are the norm.
Focus on color shots if you want likes also

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Squid and twisted are inventing new coils, innovation is what got them sponsors. Looking over IG aliens are the norm.
Focus on color shots if you want likes also

A lot of the builds I do are builds that I've never seen before. I'm talking about people like the bearded vaper, the couple that vapes and more. Just people on Instagram who get sponsorship. Some of the builders I've seen who were sponsored didn't even have badass coil builds, mostly looked like the builds I've been putting out. Idk how they get the color sometimes. I know a lot is edited.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A lot of the builds I do are builds that I've never seen before. I'm talking about people like the bearded vaper, the couple that vapes and more. Just people on Instagram who get sponsorship. Some of the builders I've seen who were sponsored didn't even have badass coil builds, mostly looked like the builds I've been putting out. Idk how they get the color sometimes. I know a lot is edited.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁
You'd be surprised with the color aspect. Now they do saturate the pics but the color is there. Its all in prep and material. I know stainless does the blue/purple white depending on wattage on initial fire. Washing the coils bring out a little extra too.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm am Instagram innocent but how does following hundreds of people add to your credibility? Not being a smartass; I'm really ignorant about this stuff. I though when you had followers that was better. No?

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
are we still talking about vaping......you know the alternative to smoking

Good point although it's actually introductions & telling about yourself. I guess he did that but there's much I do not understand. I don't twit.

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm am Instagram innocent but how does following hundreds of people add to your credibility? Not being a smartass; I'm really ignorant about this stuff. I though when you had followers that was better. No?
Because most people follow back.

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have given your post a `like`. Hope that helps..?
What a person like myself is interested in, is how to build coils, every aspect of it.
I am a Machinist by trade, and work with some of the most well trained I&C Techs, Electricians, and Engineers available..unfortunately, here in my part of the rural mid-west, only three or so of us have taken to Vaping.
There are places to post your expertice here, share what you have learned etc. Good way to get the word out and get likes from others who want to learn how.
Edit..spelling..one I caught right away..lol

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
maybe.., just maybe, quit tagging anyone, any company untill your skills are noticed and people start to ask, hey where do I get that product? what brand product is that?
just a thought

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have given your post a `like`. Hope that helps..?
What a person like myself is interested in, is how to build coils, every aspect of it.
I am a Machinist by trade, and work with some of the most well trained I&C Techs, Electricians, and Engineers available..unfortunately, here in my part of the rural mid-west, only three or so of us have taken to Vaping.
There are places to post your expertice here, share what you have learned etc. Good way to get the word out and get likes from others who want to learn how.
Edit..spelling..one I caught right away..lol
That does help, thank you. That is something I'm interested in as well, being a master builder is a goal lmao

Keep Calm Vape On! ☁☁

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is your IG?

VU Sponsors