VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

What do you get when you mix Chinese prices with an American Warehouse?

ANGELCIGS!

Angelcigs is one of a new breed of Chinese vendor that is warehousing product in the USA so they don't have to deal with delays and customs. A brilliant idea. All your favorite devices are now shipped directly from USA at very very low prices.

They also have a great shipping policy. If its over $15.00 - it ships free!

They also have great hourly deals!

AMERICAN WAREHOUSE: >> HERE <<

They also have a German warehouse for those in Europe!

ZIeRqV4mXHQ

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love it. I'm headed to chinatown soon, they have everything you can imagine that comes from china, for china prices! God bless America.

WVJammer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FYI AngelCigs shipping changes.

From now on (Sep 10th HKT), all orders that are placed before 4 pm (HKT) will be shipped out that day. Orders after 4pm (HKT) will be shipped out the next business day.

In stock is in stock!!

In addition, we deleted the USA warehouse Tab because all products are in the USA warehouse now.

We made a change on shipping fee charging policy today for helping you save more money.

If the order is 453g, there is a fixed charge of 10 USD.
If the order is over 453g, we’ll charge 3.5 USD per 453g for the excess portion.
If the order is over 21kg, we’ll charge 7 USD per kg for the excess portion.

Thank you.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those new shipping charges are more than just a little high...I looked at a couple items (2 drippers and a mech mod) and was gonna pull the trigger....then I saw the shipping charges and backed off...$17.00....that's a deal killer...someone needs to rethink these kinds of charges....there is too much competition out there for my vaping dollar for me to consider this vendor....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it should of been a 10 dollar flat rate for what you had ordered? your cost would be for three pounds....26650 mod?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope....checkout said 17 bucks....for that matter, ten bucks would be WAY too much and a deal breaker as well...their deals are decent price-wise, but other vendors have similar pricing and much lower shipping...I'm not interested on being offered good pricing on an item just to get it added back on when they ship it...17 bucks for shipping?....or even 10 bucks for shipping?....for 2 little drippers and a mech mod?...someone is smoking the good stuff if they think this is somehow reasonable or attractive...

I just ordered 2 drippers and a mech from another site and the shipping was 10...and it's shipping from Florida to Canada. I recently had a 10 lb package shipped from US to Canada for 45. Your shipping is a little out of whack. Make your profit in the goods not the shipping.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went back to their website...added another atty to the cart...proceeded to PayPal checkout and logged in...it still says 17 bucks shipping...Obviously, I'm not going to pull the trigger and purchase this....I wouldn't purchase even if shipping was 10 bucks....that's stupid high shipping either way...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah, as much as I would like to support their shipping practice (shipping for to cheap can hurt a business) but that seams like 2-3 day shipping prices, which I doubt it is. What was the time to ship, what is standard or 2-3 or what?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, as much as I would like to support their shipping practice (shipping for to cheap can hurt a business) but that seams like 2-3 day shipping prices, which I doubt it is. What was the time to ship, what is standard or 2-3 or what?
I hear ya...it says 1-4 days shipping with tracking...nothing about Priority, although it may be...frankly, shipping within the US usually gets to me in 2 to 3 days with Standard shipping, so Priority shipping doesn't really hold much value for me...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
shit, it takes 3 days standard to get to me when i order from 5 hours away lol. Im so OCD i have to order 2-3 minimum every time i order something.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
shit, it takes 3 days standard to get to me when i order from 5 hours away lol. Im so OCD i have to order 2-3 minimum every time i order something.

I'm surprised that you dont just drive the 5 hours to get it...lol

The last 2 USA vendors I ordered from disappointed me though...they are both normally fast shippers, but for some reason they both held onto my orders of "in-stock" items for several days and it ended up taking 9 and 10 days for me to get the orders....it made me rethink ordering from China since it usually takes not much longer to receive my stuff from there and its cheaper and shipping is cheap or nothing at all...one of the vendors charged me 5 bucks standard shipping for 2 drippers so I thought they might not print the label and just let it sit for days before the USPS got it...but they did...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my wife cut me off from driving to pick up items these days lol....she said I would end up spending more at the counter....she is right lol. Real story, I told my lady I wanted to take a nice weekend getaway retreat, just the two of us, I had found a beautiful bed and breakfast up in Washington and was halfway through selling her on the idea...then she looks at me with a funny look and laughs..." let me guess....its near Mount Baker Vapor isn't it? " , I just looked at her, shrugged my shoulders and said, " gosh, I don't know, but wouldn't that funny? ".....she shot me down while laughing....

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
What do you get when you mix Chinese prices with an American Warehouse?

Looks like you get higher prices than China, hyper-inflated shipping costs and an unreliable inventory system.

"In Stock now means In Stock" huh? Meh, In Stock should have meant In Stock last week when they were still advertising items they didn't have in stock yet and jacking customers around.

I'll stick with FastTech......

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So are forum members here actually getting their shit they order or is that company just sending in the forum mouth piece making promises they are not keeping?

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Attachments

• YodaProvari_zps93f2dc48.jpg
    YodaProvari_zps93f2dc48.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Shipping is free/cheap when it is underwritten by the government ,

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
my wife cut me off from driving to pick up items these days lol....she said I would end up spending more at the counter....she is right lol. Real story, I told my lady I wanted to take a nice weekend getaway retreat, just the two of us, I had found a beautiful bed and breakfast up in Washington and was halfway through selling her on the idea...then she looks at me with a funny look and laughs..." let me guess....its near Mount Baker Vapor isn't it? " , I just looked at her, shrugged my shoulders and said, " gosh, I don't know, but wouldn't that funny? ".....she shot me down while laughing....
Well you could get them to put it on the grayhound .

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So are forum members here actually getting their shit they order or is that company just sending in the forum mouth piece making promises they are not keeping?

Capture.JPG

And I got 2 more pages like that and yeah I have received each and every item in a timely manner and intact. I love em and wont deal with anyone else.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The paranoia is strong in you lol, Yeah you guessed it I own the company and I just pick certain people to screw..... You really need to stop drippin the honey oil LOL

yoda-smallest-pimp_o_2356295.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The paranoia is strong in you lol, Yeah you guessed it I own the company and I just pick certain people to screw..... You really need to stop drippin the honey oil LOL

Yes it is when you claim you've made over 30 orders, then 24 hours later it changes to over 40 orders, at least get your story straight, yea right all them so called orders, but not a single one has been out of stock after you've ordered and arrived quickly, you should buy a lottery ticket, as you must be the only Angel 'customer' that can claim that.

Funny how defensive you get when someone doesn't agree with how totally awesome Angel cigs are. But I will leave you to your spamming of how awesome they are ;)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes it is when you claim you've made over 30 orders, then 24 hours later it changes to over 40 orders, at least get your story straight, yea right all them so called orders, but not a single one has been out of stock after you've ordered and arrived quickly, you should buy a lottery ticket, as you must be the only Angel 'customer' that can claim that.

Funny how defensive you get when someone doesn't agree with how totally awesome Angel cigs are. But I will leave you to your spamming of how awesome they are ;)
And if you had read and could comprehend you would have seen I admitted it was a typo since the 3 and the 4 are right next to each other jeez how DO you survive being so paranoid?

And you realize your statement "Funny how defensive you get when someone doesn't agree with how totally awesome Angel cigs are" undercuts your "he's a plant" theory

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And if you had read and could comprehend you stupid F*CK you would have seen I admitted it was a F**KIN typo since the 3 and the 4 are right next to each other jeez how DO you survive being so paranoid

See I don't agree with you on how awesome they are, look how upset and defensive you are, dude take a chill pill, it isn't that big of a deal, sure you will still get your free products or cuts, take a vape ;)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
See I don't agree with you on how awesome they are, look how upset and defensive you are, dude take a chill pill, it isn't that big of a deal, sure you will still get your free products or cuts, take a vape ;)
I am not defending them you idiot I am defending MYSELF... Whom you were attacking for being something I am not ....Jeez you have been huffin chinese kanthal and juice too long and the heavy metal is affecting your cognitive functions...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nailz told me once that he works for a competitor of Angels' and he gets free juices for posting negative things about them.....

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am not defending them you idiot I am defending MYSELF... Whom you were attacking for being something I am not ....Jeez you have been huffin chinese kanthal and juice too long and the heavy metal is affecting your cognitive fucntions...

Wow such abuse, not sure how I will be able to sleep tonight, look how abusive your posts are, if anyone is effected, it is you, you can voice your opinion and I have the right to voice mine, I did not start getting all abusive with you did I, I think Angel should of picked someone a bit better than you ;)

But don't worry there is plenty of unhappy customers here you can bash on and tell them all their all wrong and you've ordered 30-40 things and not had 1 problem :)

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah wish I got free stuff, I suppose ol nelly is just too ignorant or English isnt his native language to see the prices I have paid for my orders...Oh wait that doesnt jibe with his brilliant theory that the entire world works for angelcigs and he is the ONLY one who isnt lol

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow such abuse, not sure how I will be able to sleep tonight, look how abusive your posts are, if anyone is effected, it is you, you can voice your opinion and I have the right to voice mine, I did not start getting all abusive with you did I, I think Angel should of picked someone a bit better than you ;)

But don't worry there is plenty of unhappy customers here you can bash on and tell them all their all wrong and you've ordered 30-40 things and not had 1 problem :)
Accuse me of being something I am not and continue to lie about it and you will get what you call abuse. Hell son I aint even got warmed up yet....

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Accuse me of being something I am not and continue to lie about it and you will get what you call abuse. Hell son I aint even got warmed up yet....

OK OK, now I am getting scared, such a badass o_O

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nailz told me once that he works for a competitor of Angels' and he gets free juices for posting negative things about them.....
Yeah wouldnt surprise me a bit. Thats why he is so intent on trying to spread lies about me ;) Hey nelly, show us pictures of your juice orders like I showed pictures of my angelcigs orders to PROVE you aint a punk PLANT.....:p

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah wouldnt surprise me a bit. Thats why he is so intent on trying to spread lies about me ;) Hey nelly, show us pictures of your juice orders like I showed pictures of my angelcigs orders to PROVE you aint a punk PLANT.....:p

Yea your right, I'm a plant against Angel, just look at the 2 forums and all my posts are about how bad Angel are, I ordered once from Angel, it wasn't awesome, but wasn't terrible either, I just don't believe you, because on both forums, that is pretty much all your posts is, defending how awesome they are.

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Word. Maybe we should lay off of him. AngelCigs is going to realize they aren't getting their money's worth and cut him off......
Well I can provide receipts for everything i got...can you?

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea your right, I'm a plant against Angel, just look at the 2 forums and all my posts are about how bad Angel are, I ordered once from Angel, it wasn't awesome, but wasn't terrible either, I just don't believe you, because on both forums, that is pretty much all your posts is, defending how awesome they are.

Way to dodge... Show your juice and mod orders man, come on man up

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 5688

And I got 2 more pages like that and yeah I have received each and every item in a timely manner and intact. I love em and wont deal with anyone else.
I have zero issues with their product pricing....it's pretty good....until you add the exorbitant shipping costs....then it really loses it's lustre...looking at the dates of your orders, it appears that they were all shipped before the shipping prices changed...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Way to dodge... Show your juice and mod orders man, come on man up

What you want every juice and mod receipt I have ordered in the my 18 months of vaping, how does that actually prove anything?

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Capture2.JPG
Theres my juice orders for the last couple of months lol

Vapin Jedi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What you want every juice and mod receipt I have ordered in the my 18 months of vaping, how does that actually prove anything?

It proves you aint a plant LOL

VU Sponsors