Become a Patron!

Spread the word out about Vape Expo NJ: July 17-19, '15

Are you jacked to finally attend a show this huge in New Jersey?

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Finally! The biggest Vape Convention of its kind in the New Jersey, New York, PA area. To be held in the NJ Convention Center for 3-days: July 17-19. Open to public. Everybody Vaping Onsite! Competitions, the newest equipment, great for business-to-business. The industry will be there. Please e-mail Andy for more info: [email protected]. Website open on Friday 04/24/14 for tickets, booths, sponsors, more info: www.vapeexponj.com

VENUE
New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center

97 Sunfield Ave , Edison , NJ 08837 United States
+ Google Map

Phone:

(908) 343-9060

Visit Venue Website
11054860_877600378944821_4812622390740308592_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dimplegirl

Member For 4 Years
Finally! The biggest Vape Convention of its kind in the New Jersey, New York, PA area. To be held in the NJ Convention Center for 3-days: July 17-19. Open to public. Everybody Vaping Onsite! Competitions, the newest equipment, great for business-to-business. The industry will be there. Please e-mail Andy for more info: [email protected]. Website open on Friday 04/24/14 for tickets, booths, sponsors, more info: www.vapeexponj.com

What town is the New Jersey Convention Center?

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Awesome Andy, so I guess it all worked out. I was talking with Don the other day, and we will meet with you guys soon.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i wish i could come up for it.. but i am sure you all will have a fantastic time..
can someone please make sure i see some pix and what nots??
oh and send me a few souvenirs!! :p thanks.. :D

VENUE
New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center

97 Sunfield Ave , Edison , NJ 08837 United States
+ Google Map

Phone:

(908) 343-9060

Visit Venue Website
View attachment 19351
Nice that the word is spreading about this. Only problem, when I go to the NJ Convention Center Website, there's nothing listed for the event on those dates. Lots of other events are listed on their calendar, but not the Vape Convention. Hard to recommend something for a venue when people go there and it's not listed.

Dave W: We have only gone public about this event on Monday. It took over 6-months of fighting the clean air act with our FDA lawyers to finally get the licensing to allow vaping indoors in NJ. By God's grace it is done. I am meeting with the convention media team today to get our logo and info on their site. I was supposed to go there Wednesday but I have been swamped visiting local vendors and shops. The convention is actually waiting on me. Check our website over the weekend as we start listing who the attendees and sponsors will be. I understand your point completely about not spreading the word yet ... but sometimes you just got to have a little faith brother. You can email me if you have any questions: [email protected] ... Please stay in touch everyone - we are juiced!

Dave W: We have only gone public about this event on Monday. It took over 6-months of fighting the clean air act with our FDA lawyers to finally get the licensing to allow vaping indoors in NJ. By God's grace it is done. I am meeting with the convention media team today to get our logo and info on their site. I was supposed to go there Wednesday but I have been swamped visiting local vendors and shops. The convention is actually waiting on me. Check our website over the weekend as we start listing who the attendees and sponsors will be. I understand your point completely about not spreading the word yet ... but sometimes you just got to have a little faith brother. You can email me if you have any questions: [email protected] ... Please stay in touch everyone - we are juiced!

I'm not questioning the effort or timing of any of your work. I'm not questioning your 6 month fight with FDA lawyers, or licensing problems, or even "God's grace" that you mention. I'm simply observing that the NJ Convention and Expo Center does not have your event listed. It lists plenty of other events before, and after your date. But not yours. You mention that I can go onto your website to see lots of attendees, etc.
Again, this has nothing to do with the NJ Expo Website that I asked about.
So, having clarified my question to you, let me try again: "Why is the NJ Expo Website listing every event except yours on their website?"

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't he just say he got delayed visiting the convention site and it is his fault they haven't update the site yet?

"I was supposed to go there Wednesday but I have been swamped visiting local vendors and shops. The convention is actually waiting on me."

His site hasn't been updated either. He probably should have waited until everything was up before posting, but I for one appreciated the heads up. Something to look forward to and plan around so I can attend.

The VapeExpo NJ site still has a number of references to it being at the Garden State Exhibition Center which is a completely different place which I guess fell through.

Last edited:
NightOwl: Thank you for clarifying my answer to Dave W. And you are right. Garden State Expo fell through because it could not accommodate us for the amount of vendors and people we are expecting to attend. As soon as I go to the NJCC to finalize our media kit with them and confirm the day we are listed on their calendar I will post it here. Probably not until Monday because they don't work on the weekends

Dave W: You can facetiously comment on anything you like but it still doesn't change the fact that this was all accomplished with "God's grace". Period

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
yeah I am working on being a diamond sponsor. I have spoken to alot of the other shops and waiting on the contract to be signed. The biggest issue I have is that its not listed on the site and when I spoke to them they didnt have anything concrete.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
yeah I am working on being a diamond sponsor. I have spoken to alot of the other shops and waiting on the contract to be signed. The biggest issue I have is that its not listed on the site and when I spoke to them they didnt have anything concrete.
When did you speak with them?

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
the expo center in edison? Yesterday morning, Angela. And I had asked her specifically if I should commit to being a sponsor and she told me I would wait to see if they get the contract. Again, I am not trying to make it seem like they are shady, but I dont want to put myself out there if nothing is set in stone. I support them full blown just want it finalized. They werent there this morning. I just dont want to commit to anything without a contract.

All: FYI, expo contracts need to be re-signed everytime there are changes to the floorplan because the fire department has to approve the changes for safety, etc. We were planning to initial the final changes yesterday but evidently the contract manager at the expo hall has a life, took the day off Friday and will not be in until Monday. To make everyone more comfortable just hold off until Monday when our event is posted on their website. I can be contacted directly be email: [email protected] for more details. Otherwise have a blessed weekend. Regards, Andy Balogh

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
yeah i saw that after speaking with Eric this morning. I will be participating as discussed please have don or yourself email me. Glad to see this happened in stone

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool ! Think we are going to check it out!

I hope there will be decent ventilation at this venue. The recent one in Hamburg,Pa was brutal. Too hot and I lost my voice after only about 2 and a half hours. Good thing this is only a 20 minute drive for me. Can't wait to go.

HealthierCigs.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 19458

How many attendees are you predicting will be coming? Thinking about taking a booth for the event being HealthierCigs is a NJ based company.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found out about this event about a week ago! Being here in jersey I'm gonna be there! This is going to be my first experience with such a thing and I'm amped! Hope to see y'all there!

VU Sponsors