Become a Patron!

Sqounkers

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The kangertech dripbox 160, around 50$ or so for the kit(includes rda but the rda sucks). The mod itself is great for the price, does up to 160 watts.
Being a dual 18650 squonker it's a large device, but if you want 80+ watts on a budget you'd be hard pressed to find anything better than the 160.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Geekvape Gbox
Lost Vape Drone

Between them and the Kanger 160 (Yes, I own all three) the Geekvape is the best squonker

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Geekvape Gbox
Lost Vape Drone

Between them and the Kanger 160 (Yes, I own all three) the Geekvape is the best squonker
Damnit juicy I was trying to avoid buying one of those lol. I had almot convinced myself that the GBox could in no way be better than the drone...

Wraith can be had for around $30 and goes up to 80w. Maybe an option for you. My wife loves hers.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damnit juicy I was trying to avoid buying one of those lol. I had almot convinced myself that the GBox could in no way be better than the drone...

Wraith can be had for around $30 and goes up to 80w. Maybe an option for you. My wife loves hers.

You forget, I own 40 squonkers - including two Wraiths

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

CloudTastic

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The kangertech dripbox 160, around 50$ or so for the kit(includes rda but the rda sucks). The mod itself is great for the price, does up to 160 watts.
Being a dual 18650 squonker it's a large device, but if you want 80+ watts on a budget you'd be hard pressed to find anything better than the 160.
Definitely gonna get this. And the size doesn't bother me. I got used to the size of the Gx350 within a couple days. Any sqounking rdas you recommend?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Definitely gonna get this. And the size doesn't bother me. I got used to the size of the Gx350 within a couple days. Any sqounking rdas you recommend?

I've been liking the wasp nano lately for single coil. It's priced like a clone but performs really well. Gorge, Hadaly, Pulse, are a few I own and like. For duel coils my fav is the Dead Rabbit. I'd like to try out Pulse 24, just haven't gotten around to ordering one yet.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
For 80w+ go with a dual coil, the original goon is my favorite dual coil. Places like 3f vape sell clones for cheap with BF pins. Maybe try out a clone of a thing or 2, if you like it you can always pick up the original.

I've been liking the wasp nano lately for single coil. It's priced like a clone but performs really well. Gorge, Hadaly, Pulse, are a few I own and like. For duel coils my fav is the Dead Rabbit. I'd like to try out Pulse 24, just haven't gotten around to ordering one yet.
You and Smokie are making me want to try the dead rabbit. I like single coils on my single battery and duals on dual battery, I just started playing around with the wasp, seems like a great little bf single coil rda for the price. So far I like the gorge as well, but haven't had the time to use it much.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the Wasp Nano have more air flow than the Hadaly? The Hadaly was a bit too tight for me.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Does the Wasp Nano have more air flow than the Hadaly? The Hadaly was a bit too tight for me.

Sure does. It's a little whistley though when you close it down a little bit. From just under all the way until the air hole is slightly under round. That's where I vape it is slightly under round and get some damn good flavor. Same thing for the Gorge for that matter.

20170821_131604.jpg

VU Sponsors