Become a Patron!

Squid Industries Double Barrel v3 - $35 shipped (plus lots more @ Vaporrange)

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,

I just picked up one of these and figured I'd share with the rest of y'all since this community has always been there for my random questions. Vaporrange has a 25% sale on their entire site. The Double Barrel is already fairly cheap at $50 but the sale brings it to $35. And Vaporrange always has free shipping (cause they are awesome).

https://www.vaporrange.com/Squid-Industries-Double-Barrel-V3-150W-Mod-p/squid-dubbarrel-v3-mod.htm

The sale applies to their entire site (I think) so def check out the rest of the store if you need anything else.

If Vaporrange isn't a regular site for you, I'd suggest making it a place you normally use for price comparisons. They always have free shipping, pretty competitive prices, good customer service, and fast shipping. I've heard they might be connected to Asmodus in some way; dunno if that's true or not.

Best of luck and Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday you y'all

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is there a promo code or just takes it off at register. Cus i want the camo db.. bad

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Nm. No code needed. 34.97. Wow

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yes Vaporrange and Asmodus are the same company- Vaporrange carries Asmodus products along with other companies products.
I love Vaporrange and have been buying from them often over the years. Always fast,free shipping and great customer service and prices!
:shades:

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And in case you guys didn't notice, they also have the new Squid Squad AIO. I had to place a second order for one of those lol

VU Sponsors