Become a Patron!

squonk atty? on any mod? they may be on to something

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought a Fountain v2 from a member here, and absolutely love it. Best $11 I've spent in a while. Highly recommended!

PuffOn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you guys buying the clone "styled" from FT?
Is there a authentic available?

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have a customized Fountain V2 and I love it. As usual, I made a custom top cap to accept a 510 drip tip, and made it as low profile as possible. It is always on a SMPL mech. {I always start the day with this setup, vaping some kind of menthol tobacco juice.} -I used to have the Fountain in a Kato, but that thing is a TANK- too heavy! :)
WP_20160628_00_06_50_Pro.jpg WP_20160628_00_07_31_Pro.jpg

F

fckaugust8th

So now you guys got me interested! I'm ordering the Fountain v3 from 3F but is there a regulated Kato style mod available??

F

fckaugust8th

The Tesla Stealth would be OK but the thing doesn't have a screen and your vaping is dependent on your built! The only other choice would be the Smoant Knight .

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem with those products is that they only fit the atty that comes with them.
If the squonking section had a hollow 510 on top, it would have been much better.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I mean the Skyfall and Fountain, so that I could buy them, throw away the crappy atty on top and use one of my BF RDAs.
Or better still, buy it cheaper without the atty.

F

fckaugust8th

Ohh! Got it. I'm not new to vaping but I'm just considering squonking now and this type of tank seemed like a very inexpensive way to get an idea whether I would like it or not.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to have the Fountain in a Kato, but that thing is a TANK- too heavy!

Agreed. It's a great concept/combo, but how did they make that thing so feakin' heavy? With a battery and half a tank of juice in the Fountain, it's 300 grams. Fits nice in a pocket, but pulls your pants down at the same time. :D

F

fckaugust8th

So, am I correct in thinking that the only choice for us regular mortals (lacking the huge vaping budget) for a TC squonker is the Kangertech dripbox? Are there any others I'm not aware of? If you had a choice between the Fountain V2, the Fountain V3 and the Skyfall, which one would you get?

VU Sponsors