Become a Patron!

Squonk Bottle Dimensions

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hiya fellow SquonKings!:wave: (Is that a thing? :eek: Maybe I should trademark it. Anyway...)

So I am designing a powerful sqounker (BF mod) (2s2p maybe?) which would hopefully be regulated if I can afford a DNA200 (if not a mech it is). When contemplating the design, my problem was the actual size of dripper bottles. While there are a plethora of them on amazon, ebay and here , I found nowhere that gave the actual dimensions of the bottle (just the package). Checked on the wholesale suppliers pages on alibaba as well but came up with nothing.

Anyone has any idea for the dimentions of 10ml, 15ml, 20ml and 30ml bottles? They all look the same to me regardless if who sells them. Any other squonk bottles you'd recommend?

Only FDV's squonk bottles are even remotely close to being clear on the height and diameter(18mm and "about the height of a 18650") but those are too small for my liking. 15 and 20mls would be an ideal volume in my opinion.:ejuice:

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I messaged almost every vendor i came across and only one of them replied. Its this guy. Haven't bought from them so can't verify the quality though.

Dear buyer,

We measure the white part of the bottle just now.

5ml: diameter 2cm,height 3cm
10ml: diameter 2cm,height 4.5cm
15ml: diameter 2.3cm,height 5.5cm
20ml: diameter 2.5cm,height 5.8cm
30ml: diameter 3cm,height 5.8cm
50ml: diameter 3.5cm,height 6.8cm

Any other questions,pls feel free to contact us.

Best regards

Hopefully this will help those that come to this thread in future.

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah and if anyone didn't know you can convert needle topped bottles to a squonk bottle using some ingenuity or this

VU Sponsors