Become a Patron!

Squonk bottles

Herbyvapes

Member For 1 Year
So I've been trying to find therion-75c squonk bottles stateside, the only place I've been able to find is vapordna and it always says out of stock, anyone know any reliable stateside vendors where I can get a couple authentic squonk replacement bottles like the one that comes with it? Tia for any suggestions!

Herbyvapes

Member For 1 Year
Typed in therion bf bottles, no results, tried just squonk bottles, no results, maybe they out of stock or something?

Herbyvapes

Member For 1 Year
The second link you posted seems to be stateside, they only had pink bottles, but that'll have to work for now, thanks again appreciate the help!

Herbyvapes

Member For 1 Year
Have used eliquid.com before? What was your experience like with then if you have, i ordered the bottle and some batteries(don't usually do batteries from places I'm unfamiliar with, but figured what the hell)

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought on one the slow tech discussions someone said they do come with tube but the picture shows them without (?) I have some on the boat now. What size is the tubing? I thought I read 2mm ID and 5mm OD somewhere but I'm too tired to search it up again.
Thx

VU Sponsors